Prologue

"Do you believe in magic?"

A candle lights up, revealing the face of an old Chinese man.

"I am Wang Fu, the guardian of magical gems, called the Miraculous."

Fu lights up a small candle. 

As the smoke of the candle went up, a box is revealed. This is the Miracle box, and on top of it were various accesories, each representing a Miraculous- the Fox, Bee, Turtle, Peacock and Butterfly, and in the middle, The Ladybug, The Spider, and The Black Cat.

"Hiding extraordinary powers over the centuries, the Miraculous have been granted to the greatest heroes to protect the world from evil."

All the Miraculous rose up in the air, twirling together.

"Among them, one is most feared, for it creates Akumas."

The Butterfly Miraculous stands alone, as black butterflies slip through, letting out deafening screeches.

"Dark butterflies capable of turning anyone with even a hint of anger…" The Akumas turn into a swarm, forming the shape of giant hideous creature. "Into a terrifying monster!!"

The creature screeched, disappearing off the screen.

The Ladybug, Spider and Black Cat Miraculous twirled together in midair, in perfect harmony.

"To stop this evil, three heroes must rise. Two rivals, and one to unite them."

The Miraculouses turn into silhouettes of Ladybug, Cat Noir and Spidergirl, as the three embrace each other. The silhouettes disappear, leaving a smoke trail in the shape of a heart, returning inside the Miracle Box.

"United, these three Miraculous possess the ultimate power! One even stronger than death. But could such selfless hearts find their courage in time?"

~Dont kill me please. I know, I know, I have a ton of other books to complete. But hey, let's see how this one goes