𝓒𝓱𝓹 15|𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰:𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵

Tanner gets in the driver's seat and we sit there quiet for a while.

"Dad's not coming home. You know that right?" Tanner says looking his glove department to find a paper..A letter it looks like. "Here." He hand me the note.

"The fuck you want me to do with this?"

"Just read it, shithead." Tanner response and I begin to read it.

"Dear Tanner,

I won't be back for a while now. I am too caught up at work with a new project that will be huge for us. Maybe later we will be able to move out to California like Tatum's always wanted. I really hate to say this, but I don't want Tatum to know because you know how she is with stuff like this. I had already promised her that I would be home next week. I don't know when but I promise I'll try to get out of here soon as possible!

                                                       -Love, Dad"

"What the fuck is this?!" I say and Tanner looks down.

"When did you get this? He told me nothing about this on my letter?" I said and Tanner sighs. "Listen. I got it last night-" I cut him off. "What, so he thought I could never know?!" I say and Tanner pinches the bridge of his nose.

"No..It's not-"

"You know. I want Daniel back." I say and Tanner stays silent. Like always.

"Tatum," He starts and I just stay quiet. "I want him back too. You know.. Remember when you would always go over to his place when you and your mom got in fights?" He says chuckling and I do too. "Yeah..It wasn't funny then but it's funny now.."  I said giving my brother a smile. "I really wish his parents were still around.." I say and we both look at each other.

"You know..It was his dream first." I said and Tanner looks at me confused. "What?" He asks. "Going to Cali!" I said laughing and he laughs a little. "God I miss that shithead.." He says and I nod in agreement. "Remember when dad tried to take him hunting with us?" I say and Tanner groans probably not even wanting to think about it.

FLASHBACK-(3RD PERSON)

                                                                             𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜

                                                                         𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟷⁽⁵ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ⁾

                                                             𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚖-𝟷𝟸   𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛-𝟷𝟼   𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕-𝟷𝟹

"Ugh this is so boring!" Daniel yelled as Mr.Artega gave him a dirty look. "Shut up man!" Tatum said laughing. "Yeah that deer we found a couple years back could be out here!" Tanner said. The four were sitting on tree stumps in the woods in camou outfits ready to hunt! But not sure if Daniel was..

"I'm hungry!" Daniel yelled again and Mr.Artega gets mad. "Daniel. Shush." He said.

"FUCK THOSE DEER, MAN!" Daniel yelled getting up. "Daniel!" Tatum laughed out making Mr.Artega even more pissed. "Daniel." Mr.Artega said. "FUCK YOU ALL! I WANNA GO AND EAT. FUCK YOU DEER! OR JUST COME OUT SO WE CAN KILL YOUR ASSES! HUH, I GUESS NO MORE DEER NOW. HUH?" Daniel yelled again making Mr.Aretga get up tapping Tatum and Tanner. "Daniel." Daniel turned around smiling as they got up. "Thank you! We finally speaking my language!" He said running back over to the group. "Always acting up." Tatum says handing him his hunting gun. "Let's go to Top Notch!" Daniel says as they walk out.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Always had to start acting up." I say laughing leaning my body on the car door just wanting to fall asleep.

"Yeah..I really miss our cousin." Tanner says and with that we leave the car and go back to doing our own thing at the Emporium.

...................................................................................................................................................

I kinda like this part and I wanna do like different things like maybe every other chapter will follow with a memory flashback of times with Daniel! and I am making it seem like the first chapter of mentioning Daniel was just to cover up so Daniel is now the Artega family's cousin! I love you guys and be good people!

-Hope In The Rain(HITR)