Chapter 1 - Morning of

Flora

Beep beep beep beep beep •

"Shut up already." I say as I turn off my alarm while wiping my eyes.

I slowly stand up from my bed while stretching. Knowing that it's gonna be another boring day of hell or should I say school. I head to the bathroom putting water on my face. Right as I wipe my face with a towel I grab but toothbrush. But right as I grab it I hear my phone ringing.

Amy💗

Decline Answer

I press answer as I used my other hand to put toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Hello?" I say tiredly while putting my toothbrush in my mouth.

"Flora you won't believe who I just saw!" Amy screamed with enjoyment.

"Who?" I responded with a muffled voice.

"Brad Wilson!" She squealed.

You see Brad Wilson is Fleetwood High School's quarterback on the team. He's super popular for his fame and looks. He's got light brown hair and green eyes. When I tell you he's a total dick, you may not believe me at first. But some how Amy likes him. He's said a bunch of homophobic stuff and even makes racist remarks. But I guess she doesn't know that.

" Okay?" I replied spitting out the toothpaste.

" What do you mean okay." Amy said.

"You know what calls me plus he's like a total douchebag. I don't get why you like him." I told her.

"Yeah yeah whatever hurry up it 7:34 you got 10 minutes." She told me.

"WAIT WHAT!" I Screamed.

"Okay byee I'll be outside your house soon so that we could walk to school." She informed me.

Call ended 7:35

I quickly put on some grey sweats with a wave to earth shirt as well as my dark blue converse. Once I finally get ready I grab my backpack then rush down stairs. I get to the kitchen and see my mom and older brother Elliot.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Elliott laughed.

"No cussing." My mom told him.

"Wait what do you mean?" I question him.

Elliot stayed there still laughing continuing to eat his cereal.

" You hair." My mom said.

I grab my phone and check my camera.

"OH SHIT!" I Screamed while running back up to my room to grab a brush.

" Flora Natalie Williams what did I just tell your brother!" She yelled.

I open my door then start trying to find my hairbrush. As I move everything I hear my mom call my name.

"Flora, Amy's here hurry up!" She screamed.

"Okay!" I yell back as I finally find it.

As I quickly closed my door I ran my brush through my hair trying not to trip on the steps.

" So how is your mom Amy?" I hear my mom ask Amy.

"They've been okay my mom has been busy with her shifts though." Amy told her

"Okay I'm done we can go now Amy." I said as I smiled at her.

"Oh okay it was nice talking to you Mrs. Williams have a nice day." She said

" Alright girls have a nice day." My mom replied.

"Bye mom." I kissed her cheek before grabbing Amy's hand to head out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------
That was chapter 1 of blood on lockers. I'm so sorry this took way longer than it should've. Hopefully you enjoyed it see you in chapter 2!