|Chapter 7|

I'm sure you all know there is gonna be smut ahead. I don't even know why I'm putting a warning-

.

.

.

Kaiser slightly got up, enough to reach his hands towards the bed side table. Isagi's head turned towards the German's hand and his eyes followed him as he opened the drawer and carried a bottle of lube and a few condoms.

"Oi put those extra condoms back. There's no way I am doing more than one round with your annoying ass." Isagi announced clearly not having it with Kaiser.

The blonde just smiled in return but completely ended up ignoring the others statement and grabbed the extra condoms anyway.

Before Isagi could protest any further, Kaiser had gotten back to his original position and opened the others legs wide.

Isagi was already embarrassed for being naked head to toe and kaiser intentionally opening his legs more than needed wasn't helping the case at all.

Kaiser's hands slowly moved upward from the thighs to the younger's crotch, caressing the skin on his way there.

Finally making use of the lube, Kaiser poured a healthy amount on two of his fingers and slowly but teasingly made one of them make its way to Isagi's hole. The finger started to do a circular motion around the hole before finally entering the tip in.

"Hngh....!"
Isagi moaned out from the contact.

With a quick motion, Kaiser fully entered his whole finger in, earning a choked gasp from the younger. Without waiting he started moving his finger in and out but at a slow pace.

"I- I didn't give you permission t-to move yet...!"

Kaiser just smiled in return and as usual, instead of listening to Isagi, he set his finger at a faster pace.

Isagi closed his eyes shut from the pain. It was an unusual feeling. There was definitely pain there.....but he could feel another unfamiliar feeling.

Seeing Isagi's face like that, his body squirming beneath him, hearing his voice, everything. Everything made him more and more excited. He wanted to be inside of him already. He couldn't wait any longer.

Kaiser added a second finger and started moving it. He wanted to prepare isagi as fast as possible. If he waited any longer he would loose his mind.

Isagi couldn't understand why Kaiser was being so rough, all he could do was just let out moans and try to get used to the fingers. His body was becoming weak to every touch from Kaiser.

Suddenly Kaiser hit a spot. A specific spot. It sent a wave down Isagi's body. It made him arch his back. Made him throw his head back and widen his eyes. Made him let out an exasperated gasp, a loud moan.

Seeing his reaction, Kaiser smirked and continued touching that specific spot.

"St-op it, you i-idiot!"

"Stop what? This?"
Kaiser said hitting that place again with his fingers.

"Ngh!"
Isagi turned his head to the side and started breathing heavily into the pillow.

The German enjoyed the younger's reactions too much. His expressions just made him want to tease him more.

Kaiser added a third finger and started hitting the same spot with an insane pace.

"I'm g-gonna-"
Isagi tried to speak up but he could hardly muster up any words between his moans and groans. But even with this, Kaiser understood what he meant and immediately responded,