|chapter 4|

"I-"
Isagi was speechless. He couldn't utter a word. But to be honest, this turned him on more than it should have.

"Make your choice, yoichi"
Kaiser said in a flirtatious tone.

Isagi was tempted alright, but he still wanted to remain acting stubborn for some reason. He didn't want to give in to his rival this easily.

"I would have accepted this 'thrilling' offer but since it's you, I'm having second thoughts."
Isagi tried to sound as cold and unwilling as he could but his mind and body didn't want to cooperate.

"You don't have to, just make sure your virgin ass doesn't scream and moan someone else's name while I'm fucking your brains out."

Isagi was shocked How Kaiser could say something like this so easily without any hesitation. But this dirty talk was really doing the right effect on the raven.

"But Noah is probably gonna be back soon. In fact I'm surprised he isn't here yet. Also, I am not a virgin!"

"Noah this, Noah that! I might as well fuck you infront of him and show him your worth while you become a hot mess because of me." Kaiser seemed pretty pissed at Isagi.

"Oh shut up! If you're going to complain so much I won't agree."

"Then don't. Lay back down and shut that pretty mouth of yours."

Kaiser never ceases to annoy isagi. Just when the raven thought they would reach an agreement soon, Kaiser suddenly refused. Isagi was furious but refused to appear needy Infront of Kaiser by saying anything. Although, his expression was completely giving him away.

"Don't look at me with such an expression. If you want me that badly just say it, Yoichi."
Kaiser said with a growing grin.

Isagi finally realized that Kaiser only acted that way before to tease him.

"You-"

"Don't make me change my mind again."

Isagi was hesitant. He knew he has already lost all composure but he had his own pride too. And for a person to rid of his pride infront of an enemy is quite shameful. But the raven was desperate to know how it would feel.

Isagi game it some thought, but he barely had enough time to think. He gulped audibly And swallowed his pride away.

"I-I...want...you..."
Isagi said in the lightest tone possible, stuttering upon his words. Kaiser wasn't quite able to hear the other's mumbling.

"Speak up Yoichi; I won't be able to hear you if you keep murmuring to yourself."

This really flicked Isagi but because of the situation, he wasn't allowed to snap and fume at Kaiser. Again after hesitating for a while, isagi shut his eyes tightly and finally managed to speak up, loudly this time.

"I want you Dammit!" Isagi screamed loud and clear so he wouldn't have to say such embarrassing words again.

There was silence for a few seconds and isagi could have sworn this was the loudest silence he had ever been in. He finally managed to open his eyes again after he heard Kaiser's snickering.

Just as the German was about to respond, the sound of a door clicking could be heard. Both men knew exactly who it was without him even entering. Noah walked in, absolutely clueless to what had just happened in this room.

Isagi was just hoping Noah didn't hear him when he screamed out loud before.

The blonde was certainly pissed and was cursing the older man that just entered the room in his mind. But he decided to think positively of the situation and turned to Isagi once again.

"I will see you very soon Yoichi." Kaiser walked over to Isagi and bended over towards his ears and whispered,
"In my room, anytime you want."

Isagi blushed at the idea and gave Kaiser a slight nod as a response. It was definitely better to 'experience' everything in Kaiser's room compared to Noah's office where anyone could walk in at any time.

Noah was full of questions:
Wtf is going on? Did they become friends all of a sudden? Did Kaiser drug Isagi? How is he complying so easily? Noah decided to forget all his questions for now since he knew he wouldn't be getting his answers.

"Thank you Noah for letting me rest here, but I will be going now." The raven said suddenly.

Noah nodded and watched him leave, closing the door so there is no disturbance.

•|Finally done! Ik this chapter took longer than the previous chapters and I'm sorry about that. I just got a little demotivated. But thank you for waiting!|•