|Chapter 1|

After the match with manshine city, Isagi had passed out for quite a while because of his metavision. Kaiser was called by Noah to his office. kaiser walked through the hallway to go to his office as he remembered Isagi and how he was on his knees after the match, just as he should be. He wanted Isagi to kneel infront of him, begging for mercy, knowing kaiser was way stronger than he could ever be. He wanted to overpower him. Embarrass him. Remind him of his place and absolutely crush his dream of becoming the best striker. Kaiser's thoughts soon stopped when he finally reached Noah's office. He went straight into his office without even knocking.

"I'm not surprised you didn't even care to knock." Noah said being used to Kaiser's behavior by now.

"Why did you call me here?" Kaiser questioned totally ignoring Noah's statement before.

"Well, I need you to look after Isagi for a while. I would have done it myself because I have zero trust in you but I have a meeting arranged with Ego." Noah said with his usual straight and stern face.

"Wtf I am not-"

"You just have to look after him until I am gone. It's not that hard of a task if he is probably gonna be unconscious the whole time. You don't really have a choice so don't even try to protest.

"Why aren't you asking that shark boy? The blue haired or the blind one are also options, why me?" Kaiser said trying hard to get rid of this new task.

"They are training."

"So was I."

" I have rescheduled your training time for today. The others cannot afford to miss training."

"What about ness?"

"Ness would probably poison Isagi and that's the last thing I want to deal with"

At this statement kaiser thought what made Noah think that he wouldn't kill Isagi too. Kaiser sighed and ended up having to accept the the job.

"So, where is he?" Kaiser asked

Noah just moved his chair aside a little and revealed the raven haired boy behind him laying on a couch. Kaiser was actually surprised that he didn't notice him sooner but brushed it off.

After some time, Noah finally left. Kaiser sighed and walked closer to Isagi and was now standing right above him. He really didn't wanna stay here any longer. It had only been two minutes and he was already bored. Kaiser looked down at the sleeping beauty. It was actually quite rare to see him make such a calm face, atleast infront of Kaiser. It looked nice. WAIT WHAT? Kaiser immediately shook his head aggressively in an attempt to get these weird thoughts out of his head.

He went to sit in the chair Noah was originally sitting in. He couldn't help but stare at the raven's face a little longer. He looked so fragile right now, as if he would break with one touch. His closed eyes made his eyelashes obvious. His lips were slightly parted and tinted with a light shade of pink. They looked so soft....

It was this thought that made Kaiser realize what non-sense he was thinking. He was shocked at himself for having such thoughts for his rival. But he really did look majestic.....
NO THE FUCK HE DOESN'T

"oh my god what is wrong with me? I need to stop." Kaiser mumbled in a light voice

To distract himself from these thoughts, Kaiser whipped out his phone from his pocket and started doing whatever he could think of on it.

After a good 15 minutes, Isagi finally gained consciousness. He opened his eyes slowly, blinking to get used to the light. He looked around the room only to see his fucking enemy sitting there by his side while being on his phone.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?"

|That's it for chapter 1! I hope you liked it. It didn't have much in it but I will try to add more details in the next chapter! I will update as fast as I can so please enjoy reading!|