19.

I wake up and see 20 notifications from Diego.

Bru what happened!
I'm sorry it's the different time zones
don't cry, i'm heading on the next plane
over there
Take a deep breath.
Remember what natalie told you to do when this happens
i'm on my way, Hang in there
I just arrived
I'm heading to your hotel
I'm here but i'm staying on the couch
come wake me up when you wake up

Natalie is my therapist, I did the opposite of what she told me to do, which was drink. I prop myself up quickly. Way too quickly.

"ugh," I say holding my head. I get up and go to the couch. "D," I whisper. "Hey b," Diego says quietly
"Come," I say walking into my room. He sits on the bed.

"What happened last night b?" Diego says

"Pablo and I got into an argument about us on the beach," I say

"Us?" He says. I inhale. As I remember everything.

"Back in 2021, Pablo and I got into an argument over him distancing himself from me, Very hurtful things were said," I say with a shaky voice.

He nods. "Hey b don't cry," Diego says. "I can't d, Im tired, Of everything, Of never being enough for anyone, or anything," I say putting my head in my hands. I hate feeling like this.

He rubs my back. "Since when,"He says. He means since when have I felt like this. "Since my first game," I say. I feel him looking at me. He exhales.

"B-" He starts as I get a message. "I have to get ready for the England game," I say. "Wait b, Teo is here," Diego says. "He wants to talk to you," He adds. My smile fades. I haven't talked to him since Monaco. I nod.

I see teo walk in. He sits on the bed. I clear my throat. "Hey b," He says looking at the floor. I nod.

"I'm sorry for everything. I shouldn't have done what I done. I hope you and him can forgive me. I just don't want him to hurt you like Luka did." He says

Though Luka and I were toxic. It wasn't always like that. He did make me feel loved in the beginning. But that's all over.

"I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, And i'm sorry, I'll give you your space but I miss you b," He says.

"I'm still mad but I forgive you for the most part," I say
He smiles faintly.

"I'll see you at the england game," He says getting up
I go to my suitcase and get my makeup bag. He is giving me my "space"

I do my base, Then for my eyes, I put rhinestones, the color of the english flag, Nando, Joao are joining us.

"Vamos, We are going to be late," Nando says behind him is Pedri and Pablo. Him and I make eye contact, I quickly break it, I'm not going to ruin everyone's day over Pablo and I's Drama.

We walk to the elevator and head to the Stadium. We show the security out VIP passes. We make it. The stadium is loud. Really loud, We can barley hear eachother.

I look at the Jumbotron, It's us walking in. The music gets quieter and the DJ announces. "Today, We will be joined by the Mendes sibling accompanied by Pedri and Gavi!"

Everyone starts cheering as we walk to our seats
The seating arrangement is Mateo>Diego>Nando>Me >Pablo>Pedri>Joao. "I can't believe, We are going to be playing here," Nando says to pedri and Gavi,
"I know right," Gavi says.