6. (rewritten)

"Wake up," I hear a familiar male voice say. I hum.

"We are here," The voice says as I look up at him. I quickly wake up. The last thing I want is Pablo being annoyed with not waking up on time.

"Yeah, I'm going, Wait what time is it?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"It's 6:00 am," He says looking at his phone. I nod.

I look around the plane, I see Fernando, half asleep getting his suitcase and his bag. I can tell he's half asleep because his eyes are basically closed and he's shoes are on the wrong feet.

"Do you have any clue where we are going after this?" I say

"I think Joao said Fairmont Monte Carlo,"

I nod.I get up and get my suitcase, I look back and make sure I didn't forget anything, then we step out of the plane, I feel the breeze, then I look to my left and see a limousine. Of course.

"nice touch, eh," he says as he knocks on the plane. Nando walks down, then at the last step, he jumps off.

"huh, Diego thought of everything," Mateo says. I walk down and hand my suitcase to the chauffeur, he puts all of our suitcases in the back, then we all get inside the car, In front of me is Pedri, Mateo, and Joao, and to my left is Gavi and my right Nando.

"It's too silent in here,"We have to play music" he adds. Here we go.

Mateo is childish sometimes, he always likes making jokes even tho its never the right time and place, one time we were at a funeral and they were pouring 50-year-old scotch on a casket and then Mateo turned to me and said

"why are they pouring scotch on the casket, it is not like the person is going to even drink it"

I slapped Mateos arm and after that, I never invited him to a funeral ever again, Diego can be super serious sometimes, one time Joao and Nando got into a car accident, don't worry no one got hurt, maybe just Joao's feeling but they crashed in Mateo's Mercedes, even till this day, I still don't know how they got into a car accident.

but when Diego found out, he freaked, Diego was acting like they got each other names tattooed on their foreheads, but other times he is never serious, when our dad and uncle got arrested, he started laughing, he wasn't even mad, he just laughed it off. Now Joao is a mix of things, he can be sentimental or not feel anything at all, and he is kind of a hoe, I'm sorry for the language but its the truth, he is always talking to a new girl every week.

I have met like 6 of them already, I try not to get attached, there is going to be a new one by the end of the week. He can also be a little cocky sometimes but not as much as Mateo and Diego. Nando is also a mix of things, he is very sarcastic, he sometimes has a lot of attitudes.

As much shit, I was just talking about my brothers, I love them, they would get into fights for me, they would do anything just to make sure I don't get hurt, and ill honestly do the same for them.

"Okay, what song," the chauffeur said

"Singapur by el alfa," Mateo says

I look and Nando and we both share the same fear in our eyes, the last time, this song was played, Mateo almost broke his back, for Mateos 21st birthday, Nando bought him a strip pole and he tried swinging on it and Nando didn't assemble it right and it broke.
Mateo's coach would have killed us.