☀ 4 ☀

Ages:Harry- 25Sunny- 22Rory & Nola- 6Amos- 15 monthsJuniper- 4 months

Ages:
Harry- 25
Sunny- 22
Rory & Nola- 6
Amos- 15 months
Juniper- 4 months

"Why can't I come?"

"Because you can't," Harry replies cooly while patting Juni's back as she sits on his hip.

"But why, Daddy?" Rory groans, tipping her head back.

I have Nola sitting on my bent knees as I run a brush through the wet ends of her hair and quickly braid them together for her to sleep in.

"Because I said so..." Harry replies with a small smile. "This is mumma and daddy time,"

"But–" Rory pouts, her bottom lip expelling sadly as she tips her rests her chin against Harry's thigh while gazing up at his extremely tall frame. "But–"

"Peanut, you'll be going to bed anyway so you're not missing much." He explains, agilely holding baby Juniper in one arm and running his other hand down the back of Rory's hair. He pinches her nose delicately and smiles at her.

"But I want to come–" She fights again.

"You can't,"

"But, Daddy–"

"But, Roo–" Harry fires back in the same whining tone.

"Harry, don't antagonise her," I cut in, hearing how she was getting increasingly distressed.

Harry's green eyes flick to mine as he stands in the doorway of the twin's bedroom all ready for the night. His grin transforms into a smirk of delight as he curls his pink lip upwards. "But that's the fun of having kids, Sunshine."

Pulling a small pink hair elastic between my teeth to open it, I tie off the end of Nola's long hair and then pat her shoulders. "There we go, Petal," I whisper, kissing her soft cheek from behind as I do it.

"Thank you, Momma."

"You're welcome, baby." I smile, using my thumb to rub off the faint red lipstick stain I have accidentally left on her.

Mosi is crawling on the floor, eventually, he stands to his feet and slowly waddles over to me, holding his arms out as he crashes into my body. I grin and wind my arms around his body which is dressed in little footsie pyjamas for the night.

All of our kids were dressed in their pyjamas for the night. We are just waiting on my parents to get here to babysit and then Harry and I are off out on our first proper date since Juni was born.

"Momma?" I look up to see Rory clinging to Harry's thigh but staring at me expectantly with a giant pout. "Please can I come?"

I smile softly at her. "What did Daddy say?"

"Daddy said no." She tells me as if I am not in the same room and I can't hear them. "But, I want to come–"

Harry grins at me, a twinkle of happiness in his eye that makes my stomach churn. He adjusts Juni in his arms and then kisses her cheek carefully.