Raeylns eyes widened as she read the typed out letter. Her hands gently shook as the page came to an end. She looked up at the woman who sat with a smile on her face. “I can’t read this to them.”

Ms. Thatcher only nodded, silently telling the teen to go ahead. Raeyln only stood shaking her head, seeming as if she couldn’t move from that spot. The principal stood up from her desk, snatching the paper from her hand.

“Good morning students of Sierra High, This is your principal speaking. There was one important piece that was left out of your daily announcements.”

“Myself as well as your teachers will have the pleasure of meeting each and everyone of your parents or guardians. I will be notifying them the time in the upcoming days via phone call. If you are absent or cannot join I will require a ten page letter explaining your absence. If you do not comply with these conditions you will be expelled. The staff and myself are looking forward to seeing them. Thank you and let's make today another great day.” She clicked off and turned around, noticing that Raeyln was no longer in her presence.

Student’s lined the hallway, looking up at the speakers. Different expressions shown on their face, signs of distress and fear could be seen from some but others seemed to walk around as if nothing had happened.

Raeyln raced down the hallway; not stopping for the objections from people as she tried to speed through. Though she could only go so fast with a limp. She stopped as she saw Warren taking a long sip of water from one of the side fountains. “Did you hear that?” the girl asked as her friend stood up.

“It's an empty threat. You really think that many people are gonna show? Unless you’re Francis.” He said as they strolled down the hallway.

“You know My aunt is definitely going to be there.” Raelyn fidgeted with the ends of her fingers.

“Like she can flip through a thousand phone numbers in a week. You’re panicking for nothing.” He scooped his arm around his friend as they walked with each other. Raeyln’s nerves seemed to have started to calm down.

“Looks like Elizabeth’s got her fill of work.” Raeyln snickered as a mob of angry students surronded the girl, panic clearly shown on her face as she tried to calm them down.

“Okay, Okay! I promise I’ll figure everything out before the date.” The popular girl flipped her hair over her shoulder as she tried to keep calm. Her friends sat around her, seeming to stay out of the whole affair. “Would you guys please move?” She snared, pushing her way out of the crowd. She searched the hallway for one particular female.

“Amare, I need your help.” Elizabeth demanded, standing parallel to the girl.

The other only snickered as she continued to pick through her locker. “I have bigger things to worry about. Go find someone else.” Amare slammed the door shut

"Well hello, Mi amor." Ye-Joon grinned, standing on the other side of her locker.

“What the hell do you want?” Amare groaned through her teeth.

“I think you meant to say, I’ve never seen you here before, Pretty boy.” He leaned a little into Amare who in return made a sound of disgust before turning her face away. “I’m sorry m’lady but you’ll have to wait for these lips another day, right now it seems I am needed!” The teen looked at Elizabeth who stood watching quietly. “I couldn’t help but hear your sad tales of sadness and sorrow. I’m more than happy to help you, Lizzy. My Card.”