chapter 4 ...I find master Iruma cute...

( This is after the fight Iruma went to his Gramps for a little because his dad was helping put people into classes....)
Iruma's pov
Grampa was Praving me for winning my first battle against an actual demon...and I was freaking out about it I felt so bad!!!

"Oh my God I need to apologize I need to apologize-" then the door to Gramps office swing open and there was Asmodeus Alice the boy that I got into a fit with...well I did fight him but still!

Asmodeus started walking towards me "h-hey Asmodeus... listen I'm really-!" Asmodeus then got on one knee "...I am now at your survives Iruma! I lost to you fare and square! On top of that I was informed that you cared me all the way to the infirmary!"

I didn't realize it but my face we red...the boy...I like in Infront of me telling me that he'll do anything I ask!?!? AHHHH! I'm going to have a bi panic!!!

I quickly covered my face "demon law dictates that the loser must pledge themselves to the  Victor...so I Asmodeus pledge myself to you Iruma, first you're going to need services that will be the inter student body!"

I started freaking out more now no one else need to be involved!?! " Hold on what a minute!?!-" my grandma interrupted me and asked "ooh Iruma can I make this the front cover of the school's website~?" I got even more flustered "I'd wish you didn't!"

After a little my dad walked into grandpa's office, Asmodeus was still there looking at me...I was just staring at the floor feeling stupid "...uhhh....suzuki it's time to go home-"

Asmodeus started at my dad "master would you like me to deal with this disrespectful man...?" Asmodeus voice sounded threatening all because my dad called me by my first name "a-ahh no it's ok!"

I walked over to my bag and grabbed it, grampa hugged my crying because I was leaving "it's ok grampa I'll be back soon" I genuinely hugged him back

"Come on suzuki it's getting late" Asmodeus glared at my dad again "ok dad!" Asmodeus looked at me confused....

I walked over to my dad "hey can Asmodeus walk with us... please?" My dad ground "why does that brat have to come with us...?" I looked at the floor "never mind..."

My dad looked at me then caved in "fine he can come!" I smiled so did Asmodeus

Asmodeus pov

So.... professor Kalego is iruma's father...? And Kalego is related to the chair demon...? I am so confused unless it's like a close thing where Iruma thinks of the chair demon as his grandfather and Lord Sullivan thinks the same....?

I'm very confused but that's ok I get to walk home with my master!...I don't know why but for some reason I find master Iruma cute...

⚉⚉⚉⚉⚉⚇⚇⚇⚇⚇
Word count 489

This chapter wasn't that good but who cares 😭