𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Comincia dall'inizio

ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ :(

▪︎■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪︎

8 : 32 | April 21th , 2011.
_______________________

Paradise PreSchool ,
Santo Domingo; Dominica Republic.

_______________________

" COME ON [Y/N] , INTRODUCE YOURSELF " ---- The fairly young teacher spoke , as she p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶u̶r̶e̶d̶ encouraged the young toddler infront of her , to get up and introduce herself to the rest of her classmates .

The young girl slowly got up ---- standing behind her chair before proceeding to push it under the desk . " h-hey my name is [y/n] . . . " ------ [Y/n] spoke softly , as her anxiety had spiked from everyone's stares . " okay [y/n] what do you do ? " ----- The teacher asked the young girl --- as she raised an eyebrow curiously at her.

" well i'm four years old. . . I like to play outside , we could play tag , or hide and seek , or maybe freezer man , or maybe we could even pla- " ---- The young child spoke up , finding herself gaining confidence --- before she was rudely interrupted .

" are you done talking yet , you're talking too much , we wanna go too you know " ----- A young boy stated , as he raised his left hand in the air --- getting the teacher's attention . As more , and more of the students proceeded to raise their hands and , agree with the young boy .

" he's right [y/n] , you are talking alot , your playmate buddies wanna talk too " ---- She spoke out , as she was quick to take the boy's side on the situation aswell .

This made [y/n] quickly regret ever starting to talk in the first place --- as she slowly lowered her head , and watched the ground . " oh . . . sorry" ----- [y/n] spoke softly , as she sat down and lowered her head onto the table -- trying to not let her tears spill out her eyes .

This was just the start of many more scenarios like this --- whenever [y/n] would get comfortable and started to talk freely , a kid would tell her " she's talking too much " , "blah blah blah " , and many more just outright terrible things. It became a habit for the teachers to just take the other children's side , instead of [y/n]'s --- so she just stopped talking overall , they couldn't tell her to shut up , if she wasn't even talking in the first place .

_______________________

RUI'S EYES IMMEDIATELY SOFTENED , at the sight of her bestfriend's insecurities getting to her again ." no my heart . . ." ---- Rui spoke out , trying her best to comfort [y/n] -- even if she was on the other side of a screen .

" just keep talking , i love the sound of your voice ma heart "--- Rui spoke , as pure sympathy ran through her facial expressions .

After some back and forth , [y/n] finally went back to deciding an outfit , for the " date " with miles tomorrow afternoon .

The two girls decided on an outfit consisting of --- a blue varsity jacket , with a matching small blue purse, blue dunks , a white crop and , a light brown skirt .

____________________