How Basketball Trio Meet

~At The Park~

"Shelby Scott play safely" Shelby's grandma says. Shelby and Scott look at her and nods, they run off. "Hey Shelbs look at all the kids here" Scott said. They look at all the kids. "There's a lot" Shelby says nervously. Scott notices Shelby's uncomfortable and frowns a bit. "We don't need to talk with anyone if you don't feel comfortable" he says softly. She nods and they make their way under a tree. "Hey Shelbs look what I got" Scott said while showing a book. "Is that a Percy Jackson book!" Shelby said full of excitement. He nods and a leaf fall on his head. She giggles as he leaf lands on his head. "What's so funny?" He questions as he tilts his head in confusion. She grabs the leaf from his head and holds it. "Maybe I should call you leafy" she said in a teasing voice. Scott blushes out of embarrassment "Please don't" he says. "Leafy thats hilarious" someone giggles from the top of the tree. "Huh? Who's there?" Shelby says. This time a pine cone falls on Scott's head. "Ow" he says and they both look up. And they see someone it seems to be a boy. "Um hi" Scott replied rubbing his head. "Oops sorry about that" the boy says as he flys down. Now they have a better look of him. He's taller than them both with white fluffy wings, he has messy brown hair with a some green mixed in, and lastly dark brown eyes. "Hi I'm Joel Beans" he says as bows. Scott and Shelby looked surprised on why he bowed. "I'm Scott Major" he says. "I'm Shelby Grace" she says quietly. Joel looks confused on what she just said. "I'm sorry back what was that?" he asked. She looks at him and breathes "Shelby Grace" she says. "So Joel what were you doing up at the tree" Scott questions. Joel looks up "You know waiting up there for my parents" he says a bit nervously. (A obviously a lie you probably know why) They don't see his nervousness and they say alright. "Well Joel do you to play with us" Scott asked. Joel nods and they start making their way to the playground.

~1 In Half Hours Later~

"Scott Shelby it's time to go!" they hear Shelby's grandma yell. "Bye Joel" Scott said running while waving. "Bye" Shelby said running with Scott. "Bye" Joel said waving.

Author's Note: Technically took me a month to update

Request for anyone's past or something——>