You Are Safe With Me: Chapter 3

Jessica's POV
I woke up with some kind of bag over my head. I couldn't see through it so I had no idea where I was. "H-hello?" I asked, my voice shaky. "Hello love. Miss me?" Alex said in a mocking tone. "Alex what the fuck is going on?! What are you doing? Why am I here?!" I screamed at him. I wasn't sure what he wanted but I knew he had no good intensions.

"Well Jessy, love. I believe I owe you an apology." He said I could tell he was being sarcastic. He always got a dark tone in his voice when he was being sarcastic. "Then you have a fucked up way of apology's because kidnapping someone isn't the best way to "apologize". So what the fuck do you actually want?" He laughed for a second before the sound of the doors being kicked.

"Hey guys what's going on? Sorry if I interrupted your little party but I think  Ms. Jessica will be coming with us now." Someone said, I couldn't tell whose voice it was but they sounded familiar. They started arguing about me. "Try me." I heard Alex said. All I heard after that was them fighting before Alex screamed in pain "FUCKK!"

After the fighting stopped the bag was lifted off my head. My eyes had to adjust but once they did I seen 2 bikers standing in front of me. One had a crowbar the other had a knife and gun in his hand. The biker with the crowbar lifted his visor and I seen Max.

"Max!" I yelled excitedly. "Hi Jess. I see you haven't been the safest lately" He said smirking from under the mask. I looked down and giggled a little bit. "Let me get you out of this and take you home." He started to untie my hands and then my legs. I moved my wrist a little bit and then stood up. We walked outside towards Max and his friends motorcycles. "Thank you Max." I said to him smiling.

"Jess I told you 3 months ago that if you were in trouble to message me. You did as I told you to. No thanks is needed. I'm simply glad I got here in time." He took off his helmet and pulled his phone from out of his pocket. "I'm calling the cops. They need to pick these duchebags up." He called the cops and explained to them what had happened. While he called the cops I called my mom but it went to voicemail.

"Hey mom, it's Jess. I'm okay. Max, the guy from the hospital came and pretty much saved me. I love you mom. Talk to you soon." I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. When i looked up I noticed Max looking at me. "What's wrong Max?" I asked slightly concerned. "Nothing, just happy I didn't lose you tonight that's all." I smiled at him and took a few steps closer to him. "I'm happy I messaged the right person." With that I kissed him on the cheek.

—————————————————————————Sorry guys I've been sorta MIA but i'm back now. Hope you enjoyed this chapter😌 Have fun readinggg<33
-Cas