Soliloquy: Preluded Movie (Tarte Aventures): Project 'Seishin' [Pt. 1/?]

Depuis le début

🍇🥧🥼: "Oh! Hey there, Carne. I didn't see You here..." *Sees Ben* "Oh, You brought a Visitor, I see...?"

🌸🥧: "Oh! I forgot to mention, this is Ben. Ben, this is Georgetown Paxton, George for short."

🍇🥧🥼: *Offers A Handshake* "Pleased to meet You, Ben! Why don't I gave You a little tour. Would that be okay for You...?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Sure! I'd appreciate Your Respect!"

🍇🥧🥼: "Great...! Right this way, please...."

During the Tour...

Ben then comes across a hallway where He sees a Boy vandalized some Drawings in the metallic walls inside the Room. This surprised the attention to Ben as He goes there. When He looks at the window, He saw a teenager who had the same body structure as Ben's, He even wears a Patient Uniform, George and Carne even took noticed.

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Hey, Carne... Is this Your Friend that You told Me about...?"

🌸🥧: "Why yes! His name is Yuri. He's of a Grape Yogurt Flavored Tart... He's a bit shy towards New People like You, but not to Me..."

🍇🥧🥼: "Wanna see Him for Yourself...?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Oh, yes please do...!"

George then open the Door via Passcode on the Keypad. Ben then enter the Room to see Him in Person. And there He was... Standing in the Dark Isolated Room.

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Uhm.... Hello there, Yuri... My name is Benedict McLain... From Madeleine County. You can call Me Ben for Short. It's.... A pleasure to meet You. Can You come into the Light so that I can see You clearly, please...?"

And so the Boy now labeled as Yuri, steps forward into the Light as Benedict foretold. And Carne was right about the Fact that He and Yuri look so Identical to each other by appearance. Of course, He looks just like Him but with Beige Blonde Hair, had Lavender Eyes and has a Lighter Skin Tone. Yuri then began to speak up, which surprised Benedict a bit...

🍇🍮🥛: ".... To... Tomo... Dachi....?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Huh...?"

🍇🍮🥛: *Points To Ben* "Tomo... Dachi....?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: *Tries To Guess* "Uhh.... Yeah, I'm a Friend. Don't be shy.... For I'm all bark, no bite."

🍇🍮🥛: "..............................."

Silence fill the Lab... Until....

🍇🍮🥛: "Friend!!!!" *Hugs Him*

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Oh! I beg Your pardon, but You are squishing Me...!"
(A/N: Guess The Cookie From CRK By This Phrase...)

🍇🍮🥛: "Oh! S-sorry...."

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "It's okay.... I'm just getting used to it.... Ehehe...."

🍇🥧🥼: "Alright Yuri, now it's time for Your check-up...!"

🍇🍮🥛: *Whimpers*

🍇🥧🥼: "It won't hurt, I promise. Sorry about this, Ben..."

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "It's alright... I'll see You soon...."

Out of the Waiting Area...

🍇🥧🥼: "He'll be fine, You'll get to know Him sooner or later..."

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "I know... If I may... Can I see His File.....?"

🍇🥧🥼: "Why is that...?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Just....... Curious about Him, though..."

🍇🥧🥼: "Okay... Since You've asked for it... Here's the File, it's classified in public...."

He gave Him the File that reads: 'Project: Seishin'. Curious, He reads it. Only to hear a Containment Breach had struck out. They went to where Yuri was and it turns out, Yuri went haywire and that an Alternate Jelly named Kairouan came out of nowhere started attacking the Scientists who are in the clinic at that Time. Ben had began to feel Empathy towards Yuri but gets knocked out in the process.

Questions started filling His Head as He hears multiple voices of people in His Mind.

What made Him like this...?

Why was He suffering like That...?

Or so...

Who did This to Him...?

🌸🥧: "Ben.... Ben...!!! BEN!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: *Gasping For Air* "Wha- what happened....!?!? Where's Yuri!?!?!?"

🍇🥧🥼: "They had to give Him a few sedatives to put the Alternate Jelly inside Him to sleep!!!! I can't believe this..... What made Him act up like that!?!?!?"

🌸🥧: "I don't know!!!"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: *Muttered* "The Drawings..."

🌸🥧: *Hears It* "What...?"
🍇🥧🥼: "Wait, did You just said 'Drawings'...?"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "Yuri made tons of Drawings throughout the entire walls in His room...! There could be something that had a meaning like a Pareidoila... Or something...."

🍇🥧🥼: "Hmmm.... You're right. There could be a Pareidoila behind the Drawings He made for over a week."

🌸🥧: "Wait hold on, a week!?!?"

🍇🥧🥼: "Only when He thought of something to draw...!"

🫐🧁/🫐🍰🍩: "That might do..."

At Yuri's Room...

And They were right. The walls were completely covered in various drawings all over the place.

🌸🥧: "No sh*t, Sherlock..."

🍇🥧🥼: "Now that's a lot of drawings... Does Yuri did these....?"

🌸🥧: "Have You forgotten the fact You told Us that He can draw only when He thought of something....?"

🍇🥧🥼: "Yeah.... Let's take a look around for clues..."

Upon searching for clues, Ben sees a Word that's in Japanese. Which that confused Him for a second, but noticed that some of those were covered in black paint, as He takes off His Right Glove and reaches His Hand towards the black paint... A Phantasm Effect just pops out of Nowhere It looks at Him saying a few words:

"Give Me the Keys.........!!!!!!!!!"

He opened His eyes as He reeled back, which didn't caught the attention to George and Carne. He tried it again as He wiped out the black paint with His bare hand or so, His glove. So many Phantasms came up towards Him as He struggles to wipe it off. Some of It grabbed Him by His arm but He kept on going, causing the sleeves to be ripped off. Until, one of the Phantasm came towards Him and lends a hand. He looks at that Phantasm and sees an Archangel wearing a Headset that resembles a Pomegranate Seed and had a Skull shaped Hairpin on His Dark Crimson Hair. His Dessert Themed Attire is of an Salted Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Tart. He told Him this:

"Know this.... That Death awaits the Sinful Soul of the Innocent.... In the Gates of Hell..."

And everything goes black. Which was then caught up the attention to George and Carne this time.

To Be Continue...

[A/N: Forgive Me if This was a Bit Rushed.]