Lumapit naman sa akin ang babae at maarteng binangga ang balikat ko. Na-karma yata at natalisod. The funny part is, the human infront of me who claimed her as his fiancée, didn't even bother helping her. Tumayo naman ito at muli ay sinamaan niya ako ng tingin.

O.. kay?

"However, today onwards, she will not be my fiancée anymore as I have my wife, the soon to be Duchess of the estate, Lady Solacaeis." He said firmly, the stoic expression didn't even left his face.

The lady couldn't help but shout in confusion, anger, jealousy, and sadness. Pati nga rin ako ay gustong sumigaw. Is he freaking serious?! Please take back what you said.

Nagulat ako ng akmang lumapit ang babae sa akin. I swiftly step back and block her hand that is supposed to slap me. The audacity! She winced in pain as I squished her wrist to the point that it gotten red. Even though she is in pain, hindi pa rin niya nakalimutang samaan ako ng tingin. Girl, it is not my fault you have an interesting jerk fiancée.

"I hate you! You will pay for this you slut-"

"Take this mad woman out of my manor. I don't want to see her face anymore. She is banned from entering here from then on. Throw her out. Now!"

Bago pa man makalapit ang mga knights, agad itong tumakbo at lumapit ito sa ex-fiancée kuno niya. Nakaramdam naman ako ng hiya ng bigla itong lumuhod at hinawakan ang paa ng Duke. She started crying. "What do you mean, your Grace? You love me, right? That's why you accepted the marriage proposal my father gave you. Please.. don't throw me away. I.. I can be your mistress or anything. Just let me be by your side." Lumakas pa ang iyak nito.

I sighed, slightly shaking my head. I think the marriage between the two empire is not what I came here for. I came here just to witness the heartbreaking, disgusting, and cheesy delusional story between this two. Well, that only applies to the lady. It seems that this guy infront of me doesn't even care about what's happening. How heartless.

"I don't love you. I never love you. It's called political marriage. No feelings. Stop being delusional. You're disgustingly sick. Your mere appearance makes me vomit."

Ouch.

So what's with the, 'What took you so long, my love?'

"I'll kill myself if you don't marry me and let me stay by your side!"

I thought this guy would reconsider his decision. But he didn't. He really is heartless.

"Then kill yourself. Your actions are not my responsibility now. The fuck with your unworthy life. Now throw her out."

Kagat-labi kong sinundan ng tingin ang parang lantang gulay na babae. Oh, God and Goddesses, aren't you too cruel for a lady like me? Fine then. I'll just have to do my own ways to untie this marriage around my fragile neck.

"As for you, do your job as a future Duchess. Your classes will start tomorrow. While you are studying, I'll be handling the official wedding. It will be 4 weeks from now which means you only have 3 weeks to prepare and study."

Tumalikod ito at naglakad papalapit sa sofa. Kinuha niya ang librong nakapatong doon at walang pasabing hinagis ito sa akin. Napaawang ang labi ko nang muntik akong masapol sa noo. Buti na lang at nasalo agad ito ni Aris na natataranta.

Letche, sinadya niya 'yon.

"That book is owned by my family. It needs to be given to the next Duchess of this manor. Take good care of that or else I'll cut your head and massacre your whole family."