MY ONLY ONE

"Annyeong Hassyeo Yeorobun." Seventeen says, bowing towards their beloved fans. They were standing on big stage after performing all of their songs. They were currently holding their concert. "FOLLOW TO SEOUL" fans roared happily in response and members started to talk. Playing games and all. But there were two members who were nervous.
They had rehearsed a special performance for their fans and they were scared if they will like it or not.

Jeonghan came near Joshua, subtly holding his hand. Joshua takes a deep breath sending him his beautiful smile... Jeonghan swears whenever Joshua smiles at him like that he feels himself falling In love over and over again. He smiles back. Purking his lips in a kiss. To fans it looked like he was giving them a kissing but Joshua knew too well for whom it was. "So today we have a surprise for you." Jeonghan hears Seungcheol announcing. He had for this day from last 8 years and now he can't wait anymore.

It would be the best and maybe the worst day of his life. But it's alright as long as people who love him will be with him it would be all alright. "Today our two members and you dear idols have prepared a special performance for you all." Carats once again roared in happiness.."wanna guess what the surprise is? Anyone?" Hoshi asks, going towards a fan and he kept his mic near her face. "Maybe a new hidden song?" She says and hoshi wides his eyes. "Wahh how'd you know?" He says and she laughs. "You are right but wrong too. Sure it is a song but not new." This time Hoshi says, smiling happily, his eyes disappearing.

"Shall we now start the performance?" Hoshi again says and carat screams once again in happiness. "Let's goooo." He says and rest of the members went back to sit on stage. Leaving two Second and third eldest in group standing in middle. Joshua takes a deep breath. He gives a beautiful smile to his fans. Jeonghan wasn't looking anywhere else then Joshua. He felt the whole world fading away. He felt like it was just two of them. Standing facing each other. Carats roars, members cheering everything felt fading to his ears except the beauty infront of him.

He started-

"I remember when I met you
I didn't want to fall,
I thought my hands were shaking 'cause you looked so beautiful" -Jeonghan

"I remember when you kissed me, I knew you were the one.
And oh my hands were shaking when you played my favorite song." -Joshua

To say Carats were shocked would be an understatement they were beyond shocked and when Jeonghan kissed Joshua's forehead when Joshua sang it dissipated their suspicion away. They couldn't believe their eyes. They really were seeing their idols coming out.

"I don't know why but Everytime I look into your eyes, I see a thousand falling shooting stars and yes I love you.
I can't believe that every night you're by my side.

Promise i'll stay here 'till the morning, I'll pick you up when you're falling.
When the rain gets rough, when you've had enough.
I'll just sweep you off your feet and fix you with my love.
My only one~
My only one~"
-jihan

They sang together, eyes locking with each other. Jeonghan felt it. He felt the every single word of song inside his heart. He saw the way Joshua's eyes sparkled looking at him. He saw how much fondness was hidden under those eyes. He saw nothing but Joshua. Forgetting that there were thousands of people there looking at just him being whipped for Joshua.

"Tell me how you do it,
I can barely breath with the smile you get the best of me and all I really want is to give you all of me"
-jeonghan