ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

Beginne am Anfang

Now he thought back carefully, what exactly did he do just earlier?

How did Wang Yibo just happen to see it?

As he calmed himself down, Wang Yibo kept stroking the back of his head and playing with his hair.

Xiao Zhan breathed steadily and told himself that other than accepting this embarrassment, there was nothing else he could do.

"Wang Yibo." Xiao Zhan's voice was stuffy.

Wang Yibo responded to him, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan, "If you won't laugh at me, I'll get up."

Wang Yibo laughed as he said, "I won't laugh at you."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Forget it.

He also thinks it was quite funny himself.

Whether his face was still red or not, lying here like this wasn't the solution after all.

And Wang Yibo has already seen him blush so many times, he must have gotten used to it already but just didn't say it to give him respect.

Xiao Zhan raised his head and looked at Wang Yibo with a dying expression.

Wang Yibo, who said he would not laugh, laughed uncontrollably.

Xiao Zhan wilted, "I knew you were going to laugh."

Wang Yibo coughed and restrained himself, "Not laughing anymore."

Xiao Zhan lowered his head in despair.

Wang Yibo smoothed his head and asked, "So what were you happy about?"

Since it had already gotten to this point, Xiao Zhan simply explained, "I'm happy you gave me a tie clip, I'm happy to wear the same thing as you."

All right, you got to the bottom of this, Mr. Wang.

Wang Yibo smiled helplessly and pinched the back of Xiao Zhan's neck, "What's wrong? You're so lifeless."

Xiao Zhan felt very depressed, "So shameful."

Wang Yibo said, "Not shameful."

Xiao Zhan was not comforted at all.

Wang Yibo asked, "Then why didn't you express it to me? You were being happy secretly instead?"

Xiao Zhan choked.

Good question!

Xiao Zhan didn't know how to answer, so he shook his head and didn't speak.

The air suddenly quieted down and both men were silent.

"Look into my eyes." A few seconds later, Wang Yibo said to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan raised his eyes.

Wang Yibo, "Sit up straight."

Xiao Zhan obediently sat up straight.

Wang Yibo put his hand on Xiao Zhan's knee again and stared into Xiao Zhan's eyes, "You gonna listen to my words?"

Wang Yibo suddenly became serious, so Xiao Zhan immediately nodded, "Yes."

Wang Yibo said, "The things I do for you, whether you like it, dislike it or even hate it, you have to show it to me, you can't hide it, you can't be happy secretly by yourself or loathing it secretly alone."

Wang Yibo stopped for a moment to give Xiao Zhan time to express his opinion.

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."