𝟑

20 mins in , avanni and cench were in the clouds , they were now on their 5th blunt , talking to each other .
Cench was telling her about London as avanni laid her head on his shoulder , any discomfort or Anxiety they may had was now gone  as they looked & talked like they knew each other for years , "can I ask you a question?" cench asked laying his head on hers as she mumbled a 'yea' , "is one of those guys you came with your boyfriend?" he asked watching her trace the tattoos on his hand , she took a hit of the blunt before answering "nah I just grew up with them" she said as she kept tracing every tattoo she saw on his hand , she felt him nod making her lightly move . A Comfortable silence was there as they just laid against each other as both of their eyes were a light shade of red and hung low however cench broke the silence wanting to get to know her more "tell me bout ya self" he said taking a hit of now their sixth blunt , "watchu wanna know?" she asked lifting up her head watching him take a hit , he blew out the smoke looking at her "everything" he said shrugging as he passed her the blunt , she took a hit of the blunt doing a perfect ghost then proceeded to blow the smoke out passing the blunt back to cench as she laid her head back on his shoulder but he put his arm around her causing her to lay against his chest while they both moved around a little finding a more comfortable position , they soon made themselves comfortable as avanni replied saying "I honestly don't know what to say" she said as cench let out a heartfelt laugh causing her to crack a smile "well for starters , how old are you?" he asked "21" she answered "what about you?" "25" he said taking another hit before passing the now smaller blunt "what's your ethnicity?" "Dominican & Brazilian" she answered as she took a hit , she didn't bother asking him already knowing the answer when he was ranting about London earlier, she listened though liking the way the words rolled on his tongue "where you live at?" "born in the Dominican Republic raised in harlem" she said before putting out the blunt before she started speaking again "I came here from d.r at the age of 5 , that's how I know Travis , we live in the same building since I've came and we  met Micah in the  2nd grade then Alani in the 6th" she said laying back in the same spot she was earlier which is cench's shoulder as he nodded taking all this information she's telling him In .

As they kept talking and getting know each other , both cench & avanni's friend groups came back to the booth , Micah & travis looked at her with their signature 'the fuck?' face & alani eyes went wide and mouthed to avanni 'what the fuck' while smirking , avanni rolled her eyes playfully giving her best friend a 'I'll tell you later' look as alani nodded and avanni ignored her 2 guy friends .
A silence filled the booth as the only thing heard was the music playing and the sound of lighters Travis looked at his friends before saying "yo ya ready to go?" As both alani & micah nodded getting up as avanni sucked her teeth causing cench to smile at her "yo vani we gotta go cmon" Travis said keeping his eyes on his bestfriend "Ight bro I heard chu" she said getting up as the group of 4 said bye to Sam and his friends before cench got up "wait von can I get your number?" He asked standing infront of  her not giving a Fuck if anybody saw their interaction, as avanni smiled at the nickname he gave her knowing nobody really ever called her that "yea sure" she said smiling at him while holding her hand out for his phone , when he gave it to her she put her number in giving the phone back to cench as he saved the contact , Micah looked at alani who looked at Travis who looked at the interaction his bestfriend was having with the uk rapper . Cench gave her a hug and whispered bye In her ear before she did same , they smiled at each other one last time before alani wrapped her arm around avanni Whispering in her ear "bitch you gotta tell me everything when we get home" .

episode 3 complete