welcome to PAHT two

The green light flashed her eyes once again. Cedric's dead body dropped to the floor. The blood spilling under the blade as she pushed down on Pettigrew's wrist. Harry's screams filled her ears.

"It was love." Voldemort's voice echoed. "What do you say, Ayla? Should he deserve his hand back?"

"I doubt my opinion matters." Ayla spoke. Voldemort's laugh conjured in the back of her mind. The green and red light collided making her jump in fight.

Ayla shot awake in a cold sweat. Heavy panting. She closed her eyes took some deep breaths. Viola turned on the lamp on the bedside table.

"Are you alright?" She asked. Ayla nodded.

"Fine." She answered.

"What happened?"

"It's was just a nightmare, Vi. Go back to sleep." Ayla spent her summer stuck in Grimmauld Place. The Order had made sure she or anyone else there were not to contact anyone. She was bored but at least she had Viola. That morning, the two girls sat down at breakfast that Molly Weasley made.

"I haven't talked to him all summer, Vi!" Ayla complained putting her head on the table. "And you know how he gets."

"He'll understand, Ayla." Vi said eating into her pancakes. "He always does."

"Ayla Estelle Black, stop complaining about boys!" Sirius said as he and Remus entered the kitchen.

"Like, you never complained about being away from Brooklyn." Remus defended his goddaughter.

"Yeah, you hypocrite." She said lifting her head off the table staring at her father.

"Junior, there is only room for one dramatic Black in this household and that is me." Sirius teased. "Remus would have an aneurysm trying to deal with two."

"Oh please. I've dealt with three." He said. "Scratch that, four." Ayla and Vi laughed.

"Oh, I love your family." Vi said as she continued eating.

"Thank you, Viola. We love you too." Sirius said. "You can come to us anytime when you need to get away from your ghastly father." Vi and Ayla laughed even more.

"I will." She replied.

"When's Harry arriving?" Ayla asked.

"Tonight." Her father answered. "I think."

"Ayla, is it true you punched Pansy Parkinson?" Remus asked out of the blue. Ayla choked on some orange juice she was in the middle of drinking.

"What?" She questioned.

"Your dad told me you punched her. Is that true?" He asked in a stern tone. Remus told Ayla at a young age that violence wasn't the answer to her problems. Her time in Malfoy Manor taught her otherwise.

"Uncle Moony, did you know that atoms never touch each other?"

"Yes, I know."

"And since, we're made of atoms. We've never touched anything in our whole lives."

"Wait...what?!" Sirius questioned. "We've never touched anything ever?! Wait, I'm confused right now."

"I'm just as confused as you are." Viola commented when Sirius looked at her for answers.

"Your point, Ayla?" Remus asked annoyed.

"To answer your question, Uncle Remus, no. I did not punch Pansy Parkinson." She said.

"Ayla!!" Her godfather exclaimed.

"Don't yell at my daughter! Parkinson deserved it." Sirius said.

"Of course, you would say that." Remus argued. "Ayla, violence doesn't solve all your life's problems."

"Here we go." Ayla said rolling her eyes.

"No! I mean it. Violence doesn't solve anything."

"But it does prove a point."

"And what point is that?"

"To not fuck with me." Sirius laughed.

"I'm trying to teach your daughter a lesson here so can you take this one thing seriously?!" Remus yelled at Sirius.

"Oh, I can be Sirius. I can real Sirius." Her father joked. Viola and Ayla laughed. Remus glared at them making them quiet.

"I question how you became a parent." Remus sighed.

"Well, you see, first I had a child with the love of my life by having se-" Ayla and Vi groaned in disgust.

"YUCK!! DAD, WE'RE EATING!!" Ayla screamed hitting her head slowly on the table.

"Sirius, there are other people in this house." Molly Weasley exclaimed from the kitchen.

"Yes, in my house." He added.

"Mine, technically." Ayla said. "You're disowned. I'm not." Remus laughed this time.

M: LMAOOO

J: BAHAHAHA I LOVE HER SO MUCH

"She got you there." He said.

"Shut up." Sirius said.

J: You've met your match, mate.

M: if only I were alive to see this actually happen

B: facts

D: Ayla's hilarious

J: Sirius junior for sure

L: no doubt