And Song Mingjiang was harmed by his mother all his life.

The good official career is gone, the good official luck is also lost, even such a good relative as Princess Jun is gone, if it is not for the Qian family who is really too deadly, Princess Jun would not be able to break the relationship with the Song family Therefore, the one who harmed Song Mingjiang was none other than Qian.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time, please move to the permanent source replacement app, huanyuanapp.org as soon as possible]

If it's really for the benefit of her son, then don't stuff her son with so many women. What does she think of Song Mingjiang as a pig, or is it for the sake of giving birth to piglets?

"Elder Young Master," the boy outside came in, and said after a salute.

"There are people from Shuo Palace outside the door."

"Please come in."

Shen Wenhao quickly sat up straight, just mentioning the word "Shuo Wang's Mansion", his heart is very smooth, his sister and brother-in-law are all fine, it really makes him happy more than anything else.

The two of them clinked glasses, and naturally they both smiled.

Not long after, Mo Li walked in.

"Mo Li, it's you.

As soon as Shen Wenhao saw Li Li, he hurriedly called her over. There was no need for such a gift. Mo Li was the female guard next to his sister. It must be the sister's business to get Li Li to come here.

"Uncle."

Mo Li cupped her hands again, she was not an ordinary maid, but a guard, so she didn't need to call herself a slave, and no one in Shuo Palace could do this ceremony.

"Is your wife looking for me?"

Shen Wenhao asked with a smile, he and Yu Wenxu looked at each other, "Do you think Yipinxiang from Ning County has good news?"

"possible."

Yu Wenxu put the sprinkle cup on his lips, and he couldn't help but sigh in his heart, there is no way, he has become a soft food now, but what can he do, he has nine sons, and a little Daughter, he is going to save her dowry.

And the dividends that Yipinxiang gave to them from each family were terrifyingly large, and it was related to the future dowry of his little girl, how could they be taken lightly, well, Ning County, Song Mingjiang was lucky this time, with this opportunity, thinking about wanting to It was not difficult for him to fish out from there.

"Yes," Mo Li cupped his hands again, and then took out a letter from his body, "This is a letter from my master to my uncle."

"Oh, Ah Ning's, come and bring it to me."

Shen Wenhao didn't drink any alcohol now, he was busy taking the letter from Shen Qingci to himself.

He unfolded the letters and read them one by one, but the more he read, the less smiles on his face, until later, his whole face became gloomy and uncertain.

"But what happened?"

Seeing Shen Wenhao's expression like this also frightened Yu Wenxu a little, it's so good, what's the matter, why such a face?

"See for yourself."

Shen Wenhao didn't want to say any more, but handed the letter to Yu Wenxu, and Yu Wenxu took it, but when he saw what was written in the letter, he was so angry that his teeth hurt on the spot.

"The ungrateful thing!"

He slapped the table hard

This is the head kicked by the donkey, isn't it, why doesn't he even have a little common sense?