𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11

I was finally conscious I heard this familiar voice but I wasn't too sure if it was Elenour I look up and they had the same figure as her
"Make sure she isn't awake, I'm tired of seeing them happy."
I laid my head flat on the dry concrete I know it was disgusting but I need to see who is doing this I felt an ant crawl up my face I tried my best to ignore the bugs crawling on my face the same voice I heard walking towards me getting louder.
"Bill deserves better than a weak bitch like her"
This familiar voice is annoying the more they talk It's obvious that it was a feminine voice so I can tell it's a woman I hear her heels clinking on the floor and getting closer two people lift me I wait for the perfect timing to kick one of them in the chin I get back on my feet before punching the other person. This was a moment that was either a flight or fight moment and I'm not a damsel in distress I can take care of myself. I look at the two girls I was stunned to see Elenour was the girl who was complaining about me dating Bill but why? She's dating his brother, She was the girl who was ready to ruin her relationship with Bill I didn't wanna fight.
Y/n -"Why? What was the reason?"
Elenour-"Because I want Bill, I tried everything to get close and I'm dating his brother instead of him."
Y/n-"And? Girls want Tom as well they would die to be in your place."
Before I could defend myself Elenour held my hands and wrapped her other arm around my neck putting me in a headlock I look up scared seeing the other girl she was brunette with fluffy voluminous hair with curtain bangs she left it down she was wearing low-waisted jeans with a white tank top that had black ruffled lace around the chest she was wearing trainers I scanned her because I can't trust either of them and if I do escape i'm gonna ruin their lives for this.
Y/n-"Please whatever you're gonna do, don't do it."
She sighed I know she felt repentant
Elenour-"Hurry up stab her and go."
The girl looked at me with an apologetic expression she took the knife before throwing it away she gripped Elenours hand that was wrapped right around my neck before pushing me out of her arms I quickly run out of her arms smiling at her
"Go! I'll deal with Elenour, I'm sorry."
Y/n-"I'm not leaving you."
I remember that Elenour was wearing heels realistically she can't run that fast I grab the brunette girl's wrist before running off She did this near my house and nobody was at home so I couldn't go back so The only other option was to go to Scarlett's house or the nearest mall. I don't know if Scarlett is busy since she's now a model Instead I just ran to the mall Panting I let go of the girl's hand trying to get my breath holding on to my thighs trying to catch my breath before I look back at her
Y/n-"I forgive you but why the hell would you ever follow the plan she convinced you to do?."
"I've never seen that side, I know you might not believe me but Elenour was a good friend and the plan she asked me to help her with she never told me it was gonna be extreme. She lied to me and I knew I couldn't say no because she told me she was gonna use the knife on me instead of you if I back out now but I couldn't do it."
I smile before hugging her
Y/n-"So what's your name?"
"Ana."
I stared at her nodding the more I looked at her I noticed she had this comforting about her personality Brunette with brown eyes thick lips and a pretty nose
Y/n-"Where are you from?"
Ana-"I'm Brazilian, you?"
Y/n-"I'm from (whatever your ethnicity is)
Ana-"Cool, We should go somewhere more safe."
Y/n-"Your right do you wanna tell Bill and Tom how fake Elenour is?"
Ana laughed  before hugging me
Ana-"I'm glad you believed me."
Y/n-"What can I say? Girl support girl, I could never kill someone for a guy unless they tryna hurt me."
Ana-"Girls like that are the reason why I love women."
Y/n-"Same."
Ana-"platonically ofcourse"
I laugh before calling bill  to pick us up we finally reach his house.