The village chief agreed wholeheartedly, since he was very confident in the people he had found. The people in their village were not lazy people, so they would naturally work hard, and it was guaranteed that they would be satisfied.

And when he came out again, he went to find the selected people, and those people also prepared their own things, such as buckets and the like, and they all took them from their homes.

Several women walked into that house, and before they came to look at such a big house, they were already busy. This busy work lasted for several hours, and they didn't even have time to drink water. .

Not to mention other obvious places, even the mouse holes have been filled, and the toilets and the like are also cleaned very clean, almost spotless.

Changqing is very satisfied with the yard cleaned by these villagers. When the yard first came in, it cannot be said that there was not even a place to step down. Even with the weird temperament of the two masters, I am afraid that they can't stand the mess , just because they were too tired, so they first found a yard that could be lived in, and if they knew this, they might as well have come here on a special trip, and prepared everything here, such a master came After that, they can move in, even though they came here in too much haste, they didn't think of this, and of course they didn't even think that they might have to stay here for a few more days.

And no matter if they live for a day or a few days, the yard will always need to be swept, and they will always need to sleep. Those of them who are guards can't stand it.

And after Shen Qingci woke up, the outside yard was finished, Miaomiao got out from under the quilt, still wearing that weird clothes, if it wasn't for the hairless body now, it only had one piece of clothes Covering up its shame, it can't even see the face of the quilt.

woke up. Luo Hengli walked over, also holding a cup of tea in his hand.

Shen Qingci was holding the teacup, and he had already finished a cup, and that's when he felt that his mouth was no longer so dry.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

"Meow……"

Miaomiao used her little paws to grab her master from time to time, her cat eyes were also full of aggrieved eyes.

This is definitely hungry, no matter how big it grows, it will still be the same one before, its appearance will be bigger, but its habits will never change.

"I'm hungry too." Shen Qingci touched her stomach, unexpectedly she was able to sleep quite well, this sleep has passed for most of the day, and after waking up, she was very energetic, but very hungry , she felt that she must eat a few taels more meat.

After thinking about it, she knew that what she wanted to eat when she woke up was also brought in by someone.

As for Miaomiao, she has already been thrown to Changqing. Now Baimei is not here, but Changqing is here. Anyway, Miaomiao was raised by him. He also knows Miaomiao's habits, and he will definitely not be hungry. That cat will do.

There are several dishes on the table, it can be seen that they are farm dishes, and the color of this dish is really good.

She sat down and picked up her chopsticks to eat.

After just taking a bite, I feel that the taste is not bad.

"Who did this?"

This dish is freshly fried, and the dishes made by ordinary people do not have such a good taste. Could it be that they poached the cook from the restaurant?