Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

Start from the beginning

The serpent giggled at her tenderness, drinking in Reficul's warmth. She leaned her face in more, kissing back sweetly. Sin tasted refreshing and cool, like mint and cucumber. Her lips were plump and warm, and the Devil felt as though everything about the interaction was a loving embrace. Her teeth gently grazed the Deity's lower lip and she felt the serpent shudder in her arms. She held Sin closer to her chest, the simple garnet she wore to bed dampening at the contact of her thick hair. Locks of hair clung to her exposed skin as Reficul pushed her tongue past Sin's lips.

She ran her tongue over her wife's, their saliva mixing into one. Their unity made the air between them intoxicating, and Sin pushed her body against Reficul hungrily. Their tongues swirled around each other, dancing passionately. The Devil's slender fingers gently twisted into the light green hair atop her head, pulling softly to lean her head back more. She sucked her tongue into her mouth and Sin whimpered softly.

Sin's hands wrapped around Reficul's neck as they massaged their tongues together. The Deity wriggled free of the tightly wrapped towel, the fabric slippy off her soft, shapely breasts. Her forked tongue wrapped around her Devil's, rubbing the sides tenderly. Reficul took full advantage of her wife's exposed bust, her one free hand slipping from the supporting grip it had on her waist to gently knead the skin. Her back arched, pushing her chest deeper into the Devil's grasp. Reficul smiled into the kiss for a moment before pulling back for air. A thin string of clear saliva clung to both of their lips. It stayed as they breathlessly pulled in air, their shared breath dizzying in a way that caused Reficul's insides to prickle. With heavy lids, Sin lapped up their shared line of salvia, her tines gathering it with ease.

"I feel bad for making you wait so long," she murmured.

Reficul shook her head. "Don't be, my dearest. For you I would wait an eternity."

Sin sighed happily, her lover's words melting her. Her heavy coils wound down to the floor and her torso followed languidly. Reficul's watchful eyes rested on her paused figure, her face positioned between the Devil's legs. "Let me serve you, my lady," she offered.

She smiled down at her, caressing her face, her fingers taking in every curve in her soft features. "If that's what the heart desires."

Sin outstretched her hands, hooking her fingers on the hem of Reficul's clothing and pulling them down swiftly. She gently spread her wife's legs more, resting her chin on the soft reading chair Reficul sat in. She breathed in her lover's scent as she brought her face in close, eyeing her folds in excitement. Sin poked her tongue out, delving into her wetness and spreading it. Her tongue flicked softly against Reficul's clit and her lover moaned softly. Her soft exhale tickled her slick entrance and another soft whine left her slightly parted lips. Her fingers carded through her damp locks, pulling her face closer.

Long fingers pushed past her sex and curled inside of her as her tongue massaged the sensitive nub. Reficul's hips ground onto the Deity's face roughly as her back arched. Sin, forfeiting her breath, made her movements stronger, skillfully teasing her sensitive folds. Her hands groped the flesh of her thighs. Reficul tasted of citrus and sugar on Sin's tongue and she savoured every bit of it as she lapped. The Devil pulled at her hair as she moaned softly. Her thighs pressed into Sin's face, squeezing her softly.

Undeterred to the soft feeling of pressure on either side of her face, Sin wrapped her tines delicately around Reficul's clit as her fingers curled deeper within her. Her tongue swiftly rolled on her nub and her Devil moaned loudly. Her legs shook from the pleasure, closing tightly on Sin's face. The deity whined, the vibrations from her voice spreading down her delicate tongue.

Reficul squeezed her eyes tight as her head tilted back, long, soft hair flowing off the back of her chair. Her world seemed to pause as her pleasure took over her body. Her moans became erratic as her nails dug into Sin's scalp. The feeling of Sin's tines shaking against her sensitive bud sent her mind reeling. Her hips pushed against her wife's face, desperately craving more. Sin was not one to disobey her lover's whims. Her forked tongue coiled quicker and she slipped a third digit deep into her entrance.

Reficul gasped in a loud shaky moan, as her mind blanked. Her pleasure tensed for a moment before it crashed down all at once. Her tongue cried out a mixture of curses and the Deity's name as her thighs crushed Sin's soft face. The serpent continued flicking her tongue as Reficul's walls tightened around her fingers, allowing her to ride out the powerful orgasm. She continued her strong movements until Reficul's voice calmed, her soft whimpers spreading their gentle chorus through the room. The tense pressure around her head lessened as the Devil relaxed and she looked up, gasping softly for the clean, crisp night air that gently swirled in through the window.

Reficul stared heavy-lidded at her darling wife, moving her hands to Sin's cheeks to make her look up. "I love you, darling."

Sin blushed at her tender words, averting her crimson gaze bashfully. "Oh Master Reficul, you make me the happiest woman in the world!"

"You're being far too formal, my sweet wife." She grasped Sin's hands tightly before pulling her back onto the chair into her lap and holding her closely.

"I love you too," Sin murmured softly, nuzzling close.

~~~

Finally, after five months I have finished every prompt I had set to write. Mogeko March has challenged me prompt after prompt to take risks and experiment in my writing, some more fruitful than others. The people I've met through this are amazing and I appreciate every single one of you! Thank you so much for joining me through this journey, it's been a blast. I hope you continue reading my work as Okegom will always be my biggest hyperfixation. This series is so dear to me.