Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov

CW: Non con, Asphyxiation, Nipple torture 

"All that matters is that Hashasky is away from your kind," Moge-kov muttered softly as she was escorted down the cold, dark corridors of Mogeko Castle. Her captor strode in front of her tugging on the chain connected to a thick leather collar around Moge-kov's neck. 

She looked back at Moge-kov with a sadistic grin. "Moge-ko wonders how long you'll be saying that once you see what's in store for you!" she exclaimed giddily, starting to skip. The chain attaching the two together pulled roughly as she did, causing the white haired Hashasky to trip over her own feet unceremoniously. The blonde in front of her laughed manically, tugging on the chain more. 

She grunts as she's tugged across the floor, face contorting in pain. Moge-ko continues to laugh, forcefully dragging the other girl further down the hallway. She felt her clothes tear in some places and small scrapes form on her pale skin, but still, her face remained solemn. Moge-ko frowned in annoyance, tugging one last time as hard as she could. Moge-kov's body was forced just in front of her captor, and she looked up at the blonde. 

The Mogeko before her sneered lifting a foot up and stepping between Moge-kov's long hat-covered ears. She grinded her heel down, but the Hashasky didn't so much as cringe in response. She looked up the maroon skirt of her captor, catching a glimpse of peach coloured lace panties, and although thoughts of how cute Moge-ko looked in them crossed her mind, she stayed stone-faced. 

Moge-ko notices the platinum blondes lingering gaze and glares. "Like what you see?" she snapped, kicking her foot off of her head roughly, forcing Moge-kov's chin into the stone. She turned her back to the Hashasky swiftly, long hair swinging as she did. "Get off the floor, we're almost to your room."

Moge-kov slowly pulled herself from the ground, and straightened her dress, coolly. She followed behind Moge-ko without so much as another word. The woman in front of her, continued her fast stride, dragging Moge-kov down the long twisting hallways. 

After what seemed like hours of silence they finally reached a large, heavy, metal door. Moge-ko glanced at her captive, smiling sadistically. "Welcome to your new home," she taunts. She kicks the door open and it creaks slowly. The room before them was a cold gray with a bunch of different tools and tables, straps and chains decorating it. Blood spatters stained the walls and floors but there were no bodies in sight. 

Moge-ko waltzed in, yanking her captive in behind her. She looped around, pushing the door shut easily with her strength, and then locked it, tucking the key into her over coat pocket. Moge-kov trailed behind her as she walked further into the expansive room. Moge-ko kept looking back at her as she picked up different tools and trinkets before seemingly coming to a solution. 

She dropped the chain she held taught and held a pair of handcuffs in her hand menacingly. "Stay still, won't you? Or this'll only be so much worse," she added, though, she didn't particularly look concerned about Moge-kov's wellbeing. Nonetheless, she remained still as Moge-ko attached the handcuffs to her. The blonde leaned in close to her face, so their noses were nearly touching. In contrast to the cool stoic gaze that never left Moge-kov's face, her captors held a hateful confidence she was not used to seeing. "I can't wait to see this stoic façade crumble," she growled, as she pulled away from her captive. Moge-kov only blinked.

Moge-ko grabbed onto the chain attached to her collar before pulling her to a corner of the room that was relatively empty other than some cuffs attached to the walls. The blood stains were less here but not vacant from the area. Moge-ko dropped the chain once she was satisfied and reached out, grabbing Moge-kov's fluffy hat from her head and throwing it to the far corner. Long strand of platinum blonde hair stuck up with the motion, cling to the woman's long fluffy ears.