Roll Swap: Idate x Gris

Start from the beginning

Gris leaned down, his lips close to Idate's ear. "So," he growled, "how far did you push me? Was it enough?" His hot breath tickled, stimulating Idate's skin.

Idate bit his bottom lip softly, wincing at the growing pressure on his throat. His blurry eyes made contact with Gris' obsidian depths. He nodded the best he could, breath hitching painfully in the little room left for him to breathe. "Yeah," he whispered hoarsely.

Gris stared flatly, a frown tugging his lips into a tight line with his dissatisfaction at Idate's response. He was pressing down so hard he swore he could feel the tendons and bone creaking under his grip.

"Too much," the whale beneath him wheezed.

"My grip or how far you pushed me?" Gris prodded.

Idate struggled against the death grip on his fragile neck. His mouth opened wordlessly in desperation. Oxygen had entirely left his system and his mind spun as he tried to formulate his words.

"It's rude not to respond," Gris told him.

"Pl... ease..." Idate begged, his mind reeling at the amount of force Gris was displaying. Even fighting for his life, he found Gris alluring.

He shook his head, disappointed in the whale. His hands released their crushing grip and Idate heaved gasps of the cold, frigid air. Hips unlocked their pinning weight before pale hands undid Idate's pants.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked cautiously, words soft as he panted. He was too dazed to truly understand the predicament he'd forced himself into.

"Punishing you," Gris replied calmly, removing the clothing articles covering his bottom half with little trouble. Cold air embraced him and he winced. If Gris had not been the only thing he held true attraction for, he doubted he could've genuinely felt as turned on as he still did. Gris ignored the aching member though, instead prodding a finger roughly around his tight hole.

Idate gasped at the sensation, his foggy mind, reeling at the smallest touch. Gris watched with cold, narrowed eyes as he gently pressed against his entrance, stretching his skin slowly. Flaring crimson heat crawled over his body, cancelling out the biting cold of their barren icey surroundings, a soft groan creeped from his tongue as he felt his cock swell more from the gentle stimulus.

Gris eyed it dispassionately, his distaste about the situation evident all over his face, still though his fingers slipped past Idate's tight entrance. His fingers slid deeper inside of him, pressing into his walls as he did. The whale beneath him moaned softly at the touch, had it been one of his regular targets, perhaps he would've found it entertaining, but the fact that he was enjoying himself only served to infuriate Gris.

A growl dripped from his tongue as his movements became rougher, ruthlessly stretching Idate out before replacing his soiled fingers with his shaft. Idate, still enjoying himself, was moaning with each breath and his back arched as Gris slammed into him. The orca gritted his teeth at his grating voice that strung their chorus through the air before clamping his hands down onto his throat. His hand prints still lay their red marks on his skin and were hot to the touch as they fit onto the areas like a puzzle piece.

He squeezed down, watching Idate's face contort desperately as he continued to slam his member into him. Oxygen left him with each thrust as if Gris' length filled him up completely and he fought desperately just to breathe. His moans came out as forced wheezes and tears stung the corners of his eyes as he became light headed. Each thrust that forced his back to scrape against the ice stung. It was all too tantalising.

The orca watched as Idate's hands desperately pried at his tight grip with satisfaction. His mouth was agape as he struggled, and the biting air turned the glistening cavern dry. Gris smirked as he gathered his own saliva, spitting into Idate's open mouth. The liquid caused him to choke as he desperately pulled what oxygen he could get in, and his body convulsed dangerously as the Orca slammed into him. Gris felt his body ripple with a sadistic laugh as his hips connected with the Idate's. Each thrust forced a desperate cough to expel from the whale's lips, and his moans gurgled in his throat.

Gris could feel his pleasure begin to swell and ache within him, the stimulation of Idate's insides enveloping his cock tightly as he violently bucked his hips forward causing him to grunt each time. His dark eyes bore down on the pathetic spectacle beneath him; the cocky whale who'd so desperately wished for these events to transpire clawed at his hands for release. For air. And it was Gris' choice to grant him that right. The feeling coiled within him, and he felt his cock twitch inside the whale. He pushed his length in as deeply as he could manage, the wet squelch accompanying the quick action mixed into the chorus of desperate gurgles and carnal groans.

Hot, thick, seed spurted from his tip, spreading deep into Idate's insides. Gris exhaled heavy pants as he readjusted himself. His tight clamp on Idate's neck loosened and the haggard, broken breaths filled the air. Gris cast a sideways glance at the soiled mess laying upon the ice, noticing the small string of semen from his own member staining his stomach.

"Seems to me like you enjoy getting trampled on," Gris commented, pulling his length out slowly. Semen pooled from his entrance onto the ice.

Instead of responding, Idate curled up, still panting heavily. Gris smirked at the display, satisfied with the mere idea that perhaps the rough encounter would deter the persistent whale from bothering him for quite a while. He stood, doing up his own garments before striding away from the spectacle he left behind, not sparing another glance.