Chapter 1

I got tired listening to the screams. Mukhang hindi sila titigil sa pagtitili hanggang hindi sasabog ang lalamunan nila. I went to the bathroom hoping that I would have a peace there.

Guess what, I am lucky that there is no one here. Pumunta ako sa cubicle roon at umihi. Nang matapos ko na ang ginagawa ko ay lalabas na sana ako, ngunit nakarinig ako ng pagbukas ng pinto, malakas iyon.

"I'm really sorry, baby if I didn't contact you a while ago, I got busy." A deep husky voice of a man said.

"So... wala naman akong problema niyan." It looks like the woman is kind of irritated to the men base on her voice.

"I just think that, I need to explain it to you." The man voice is so soft that it could make anyone feel the warmth.

"Eh ano naman ngayon, Triton. Tsaka mas naiirita ako sa'yo kasi si Triquelle na naman ang pinakanta mo roon." Mukhang galit talaga ang babae. Ngunit, hindi naman tumataas ang boses nito.

"He can handle it, being able to explain to you, and contact you is nore important than anyone and anything."

"But he is your brother, you should consider his feelings too."

"He loves singing, however he don’t like being the center of the crowd. So, it is an advantage to him, because no one know that he is the one who is singing right now." I cover my mouth because of this shocking information.

"I'm really sorry, baby. Please come back to our house." Sa boses palang ng lalaki ay parang gusto na nitong lumuhod ma pa oo lamang ang babae.

"I didn't leave that house because I got angry with you. That reason is inadequate. For me to get angry. Diba sinabi ko na sa'yo gusto ko munang mapag-isa. There are a lot of things that I want to do and to think before I go back there."

"B-but our baby misses you."

"My gosh ka talaga, Triton. Isang araw palang iyon. Hindi mamamatay ang iyon. She is not the one who misses me, but the owner." The man chuckle softly.

"Your right, I miss you, baby. I will wait for you. I'm sorry if I irritated you." I heard a sound of a kiss. Maybe it is in her forehead.

"Sorry din, napakamaldita ko. Halika kana pambawi ko, lilibre kita. But before that, you should finish your concert first. Please don't make your brother do this, there are a lot of things that he can do."

"Alright, if that's what you want." Napabuntong hininga ako at lumabas na sa cubicle, pagkatapos kong marinig na sumirado ang pintuan.