Chapter 2

Just as I opened the bathroom's door I heard my whatsapp's ringtone ,so I discovered that i got a super power which is running as the light's speed. I was waiting for a reply..from him but it was just a stupid broadcast message from a friend.

"Emma , you hadn't eat since yesterday! Is there is something wrong babe?! " Mom said.

I waved to her with a thumb up showing that im okay. Well , it was obvious that i wasn't , i mean im that kind of person who may eat all day long non stop. But she knows when I'm totally mad i don't want any one to talk with me, specially when i stayed too long in the bathroom -a clear sign-.

I took my phone again, checked our messages and still can't believe he is breaking up with me! Ugh!! after all that? One whole year and ending it all up with just a stupid message on whatsapp?! I just can't believe how he got the courage to do that! And why? Because he feels that he won't be capable of making me happy..
" oh well thank you Mr. genius ..but i didn't complain i was already happy!!" I Said in a low but angry voice.

Anger..it was clear in my eyes, blood had flushed into my cheeks and ears..hands are shaking..but i swear im not a weak person! Im strong, but when it comes to love...im the weakest.