ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Start from the beginning

In these ten minutes, Xiao Zhan paid attention to the plot on the stage and Wang Yibo's movements at the same time

Finally, at the sound of an explosion on the stage, Wang Yibo raised his head.

"Sorry, I was just reading some emails." Wang Yibo whispered.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "It's okay."

There was another explosion on the stage, followed by animation and smoke to simulate the effect of the collapse of the city wall.

Just as Xiao Zhan put his attention on the stage, his hand was suddenly held.

Xiao Zhan looked down and saw Wang Yibo holding his hand.

"Are you cold?" Wang Yibo asked him

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No."

Wang Yibo, "Your hands are a little cold."

After Wang Yibo said this, the theatre suddenly quieted down.

Neither crow nor sparrow could be heard[1], so Xiao Zhan didn't feel comfortable speaking. Taking advantage that it was during a less important part, he spread out Wang Yibo's hand and wrote on his palm.

It's.

Your.

Hand.

That's.

Hot.

He finished writing slowly, then raised his head and looked at Wang Yibo, he asked with his eyes, you got it?

Wang Yibo also copied him, spread out his hand, and wrote on the palm of his hand.

I.

Got.

It

Xiao Zhan chuckled.

There was another explosion on the stage. But this time, the explosion was very close, probably to give the audience a closer feel. The smoke on the stage even spread to the first row

It was so sudden that the audience in the first row exclaimed in unison and fell back together.

At the same time, the male protagonist standing on the ruins shouted, "A-Qin, lower your head."

A-Qin was the second male lead, he was standing on the edge of the stage.

A-Qin squatted down immediately after receiving the signal from the male protagonist. At this time, the spear in the male protagonist's hand flew toward the audience.

This interaction was more successful than the smoke. Xiao Zhan seemed to be caught in it. When the spear came to his eyes, he even dodged.

But unfortunately, Wang Yibo was looking at his phone again and had no chance to experience such a thrilling scene.

There was chaos on the stage again. Xiao Zhan leaned closer to Wang Yibo and asked, "Still not done yet?"

Wang Yibo made a few more movements with his fingers on his phone and then forwarded the email. Then he turned off his phone and put it in his pocket, "Done."

The male protagonist shouted again. Xiao Zhan looked over and saw that he had another spear in his hand.

Xiao Zhan had experience, thinking that Wang Yibo had not seen it yet, the moment when the spear came, Xiao Zhan quickly stabbed Wang Yibo with his elbow, "Look, look."

There was a rope hanging from the spear, added with sound effects and the projection, it flew out with a shoo.

Xiao Zhan turned to look at Wang Yibo but saw that he stared at the spear without panic and quietly watched it fly over his head.