Double Trouble

I sigh sitting at bar waiting for my drink. Seriously is it so hard to find a decent guy now a days? At this point, I am going to be the cranky old lady with a million cats. My drink is handed to me. "Thanks." "No problem. Why the long face?" said the bartender as he takes the card I hand him. "Eh. Nothing serious. Just that guys are jerks who can't think with the right head." He laughs handing it back after swiping it. "Well I can't argue with that." I did a mental eye roll. "Thanks again for the drink" I say signing my ticket. Please take the hint and leave me alone. "You're welcome." He says while walking away. Now, I know I sound depressed. But I promise I'm not. I've honestly got a good job, a great apartment, and a nice car that runs great. It's just that...well, I'm lonely. Now it's not that I can't get guys. I mean I'm decent looking with my long honey chestnut colored hair, big doe eyes that look purple in some lighting but are really a deep blue, an hourglass frame, and size 38C breasts. It's just that as I stated a second a go, they are all jerks. I nurse my drink while I gaze around the bar, not really looking at anything. It looks like your typical run down bar. But this one, you can tell, still show's that someone looks after it with care. The tables are polished with barley any scratch marks and the floors gleam like they are brand new though I know they're not. As I'm looking around I hear the door in the back to the office open. Hmmm. Maybe I'll finally see the mysterious owner of this place finally.

"No I do not want to go out tonight! I mean I OWN a bar for Christ's sake! I'm going home, going to have a nice drink of scotch, and call it a night." My eyes widen as my brain tries to function after hearing that voice. The deep baritone sending shock waves all the way down to my clit. As soon as my brain starts to clear another voice comes into play that has the shock waves going through me all over again. "You are turning into such an old man! Come on one night! Just to see if you still got it in you to hold up against me in a drinking contest. You won the last time which was forever ago and I want to take that winner title away from you!" While speaking to each other, they slowly make there way to the front of the bar where I am at. Oh no... don't head this way... don't head this way... crap they're headed this way! Make yourself scarce woman!!!! I quickly down the rest of my drink, grab my jacket intending to make a run for it. I barely take a step before running into a concrete wall. " Fuck. What the hell?" I look up while rubbing my forehead muttering to myself and freeze. Standing there, staring at me, are two twin models. I mean they have to be models looking like that! Midnight black hair that looks blue when the light hits it, with just enough scruff to make a woman swoon, bodies that would make a gay woman straight, and the gigantic height of at LEAST 6''5. The only difference is their eyes. One, a bold ice blue, while the other, is a sharp emerald green. Then add in the expensive looking clothing. They're either models or they're lost.

"Shit shit shit I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! Please don't sue me or whatever models do!" I say frantically. Two perfectly sculpted eyebrows raise and they look at each other with humor. "Models? Did I hear her say models?" Blue eyes says. "I think she did. Should we correct or just go with it?" Green eyes says. I rolled my eyes as I start to get irritated. "Or you could you know talk to HER who is standing right in front of you." I say. They both laughed. " You're a feisty little thing aren't you?" Green eyes said. I copied them raising my own eyebrow. "Maybe. Or maybe I just don't like being talked about like I'm not there when I am obviously standing right next to you." They both held up their hands in surrender. " Alright alright. Easy now. We're sorry. Any way, what's your name beautiful?" Blue eyes asked. I looked at them hesitantly. Should I.... Or should I not...... aw what the hell why not. "It's Aurora. What are your names Cause I'm tired of referring to you as blue eyes and green eyes. They laughed. Blue eyes spoke first. "Well Aurora my name Jai" "And my name is Theo." Green eyes, now Theo said. I smiled. "Well gentleman as nice as it has been meeting you both I'm going to head home now."

I turn to walk away when a hand grabs my arm. Electricity immediately starts running through my body. Pushing it to the back of my mind I stop and slowly turn following the hand to look up at Jai. " I'd suggest you remove that hand before I remove it for you." I say with determination in my eyes. They might be hot but hell they could be serial killers for all I know. Jai removes it quickly. "Sorry but hey, why don't you stick around for a little bit and hang with us. We promise to be on our best behavior." Theo steps up. " Well he promises but I'm not going to. You look delicious enough to eat sweetheart." Jai looks at him irritation flashes across his face. " Would you quit you'll scare her away!" " I'm not gonna scare her away worry wart. She hasn't left yet has she?" I stomp my foot. " Again BOYS I am right here. She can decide herself what she wants to stay or not." Both of their eyes darken at the word boys showing lust in their eyes. Theo speaks first. " First did you seriously just stomp your foot? And second, trust me sweetheart we are definitely not boys and I'd suggest that you not use that word again unless you want me to bend you over my knee. Because then I'd gladly assist." He says with a smirk on his face. Ssshhhhiiitttt. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get wet from him saying that. Hopefully they won't notice. Jai looks at me and groans. " Baby doll please don't look like that. I'm trying to behave but the look on your face makes me want to take you home and do naughty things to you." Holy fuck. Did he really just say that.... to me? Yes he did. And they both are looking at me with bedroom eyes. It's so hot.....BEHAVE... BEHAVE... BEHAVE... fuck it. "Well then what are you waiting for?" They both look at me shock over their face that only last a second before both of their eyes darken even further if that's even possible. Theo slowly grins like he's a cat about to get his cream, while Jai's hand twitches like he's trying to refrain form grabbing me. "Well then. Let's not waste anymore time then. Shall we?" Theo says while walking up to me grabbing my hand to take me outside. "Hey wait for me!' Jai says.

After getting the car which is a black Chevy SUV with Theo driving and Jai sitting next to me we arrive at a very fancy looking apartment building. "Wow." I say. " You both live HERE?" They chuckle and Jai reply's. "Yes we actually live in the penthouse." " Why am I not surprised? Of course you guys live in the penthouse. Why would either of you live in an apartment when you can afford the penthouse?" I say while rolling my eyes. Theo growls from the front. "Better be careful with that smart mouth baby doll. I'm about ready to teach you a lesson by fucking it." I'm instantly drenched down there squirming in my seat as I bite my lip to refrain from moaning. I know I should be worried but DAMN if it's not hot when someone talks dirty to me. Jai looks over at me and see's my reaction to what Theo says and slowly grins ear to ear. " Hey Theo?" " Yes?" " I think we got a naughty one here." Theo pulls into the parking garage and parks the car. " Really now? You think so?" He says while looking at me in the rearview mirror. Jai nods and leans over to my ear slowly licking it and sending shivers down my spine. "Are you a naughty girl Aurora? Do you like it when we talk dirty to you? Like how when we get upstairs we are going to tie you up on the bed and fuck you like no one ever has? How Theo is going to put you on your knees and spank you till your ass is red and your pussy is dripping wet while I fuck your pretty mouth?" At this point I am absolutely drenched and moaning like crazy and Jai has moved his hand to my breast slowly stroking it and occasionally pinching my nipple . " Yes! Yes I'm a naughty girl! I love being talked dirty to. Just please stop torturing me and take me. Take me now." Theo at this point has gotten out of his drivers seat and opened my back door going for my other ear and is nibbling at it while playing with my other breast. " Oh baby doll you don't know what you've just done to us by saying that. But we will be happy to show you as soon as we get upstairs." He then throws me over his shoulder yelling at Jai to lock the doors and hurry up. As we were in the elevator going up to the penthouse the sexual tension in it was so thick you could cut it with a knife. " Um, you wouldn't perhaps want to put my down would you?" I ask.