01 || BEGINNING

DEJA

 ------------------------🝮🝮🝮-------------------------

" I told you, you better stay prayed up
You never thought the universe be looking for revenge  ." i sung along while i lit my blunt.

" lemme take a hit bitch " kasani said i soon as i sparked my lighter . " damn bitch give me a chance to ligh the fucking blunt " i chuckled .

" not too much " she cackled covering her mouth . we started rotation with the blunt and we were close enough to being high off our ass .

" you going to satan house with me " she asked out the blue . i scrunched my face up turning my head, " whoo ?? " i asked.

" go put sum clothes on we going outt " she yelled ignoring my questions .

" whateva " i sighed walking in the house . i ran upstairs to my room sliding on any clothes i had in sight . ( they were clean ...don't )

" where you going ms amora " my mom asked barging in my room . " maa i told you about coming in my room without knockin " i said rushing to get my stuff together .

" girl play if you, now where you going " she asked folding her arms . " mommy i'm going with kasani ill be home before 10 " i mugged her .

" 10 my ass deja im not playing with you " she said walking out my room .

$$$$

" girl where the fuck we att " isucked my teeth locking around . " bitch we at the trap house " she laughed knocking on the door .

the outside of  the " trap house " it looked like it was the perfect size for a 3 family and it had a weed aroma with a dash of casamigos .

" waddup kasani " a tall nigga asked kasani . " i'm here fa satan nigga watch out " she brushed passed him .

" who you " he stopped me from walking in . " im her homegirl " i mugged him .

" oh aighh then " he said walking off . i looked around the house it was okay lookin , brung too many old memories though .

i sat on the couch scrolling through tiktok bored asl ain't shit to do here but smoke , eat and sleep then repeat i guess .

i walked around the house finding my way to the kitchen and they had the munchies in this bitch !!

i took a pack of little bites and a comic brownie and was happy as hell . " who told you you could eat my shit " a tall dark-skin dread asked snatching my snacks .

" bitch i did " i bucked at him . he ignored me eating the rest of MY snacks . i admired his facial features .. he had pearly white teeth , semi long lashes and was overall fine as hell .

" you all up in my grill watch out " he laughed . i rolled my eyes walking back to the living room but i noticed he was following me .

i laid across the coach getting comfortable . " mane move yo big ass head " he slapped the back if my head .

" bitch keep yo nasty ass hands to yourself " i rubbed my head sitting up . he chuckled scrolling on his phone .