LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (pt. 6)

Start from the beginning

" See! Who's here? You heard it right? Yes we were talking about you only! " Said Max rudely. Gulf really wanted to give a very powerful answer to Max and his false accusations but he remembered what his dad said....

" Never waste time to explain anything to those who either don't want to understand or want to listen."

Gulf tried to control but his emotions weren't controllable

Gulf tried to control but his emotions weren't controllable. Gulf with a sullen face, stumbled but walked out of the room without reacting. This tension broke Mew to the core and he just pushed Max angrily and glared at him.

" Hope you are happy to see him like this. This is what you wanted. " Said Mew angrily.

" Dude! I'm just trying to protect you! If one day you'll get scammed then don't come to us crying. " Said Max angrily. Mew wanted to punch Max so hard but he just sighed and by showing middle finger, he went behind Gulf. Max took a deep breathe and sat on the bed.

" Max, you went too far today. " Said Zee.

" I did nothing. I was just showing right way to my best friend. I don't want him to fell for any traps which is so common nowadays. " Said Max.

" Max, your concern is right but the way is very wrong. And why you feel like Gulf is scamming or faking? " Asked NuNew.

" I just.... Don't know. But I'm very sure there is something which should come up atleast in front of Mew. " Said Max.

" Max, I don't know what and why are you feeling like this but according to me, Gulf is not that type of person. There might be any other reason which we still didn't understand but that doesn't mean we can simply accuse Gulf when we don't even have solid proofs with us. " Said Zee.

" Really Zee! For real? The way he is always being, isn't enough evidence? " Asked Max.

" You tell me it's enough? Have you ever heard him talking to anyone? Did he ever take any advantage of Mew? Went behind Mew? Ever asked for money? " Asked Zee.

" Can't you see he is already playing this? Living in this house, getting all attention. He doesn't look like he is very rich but see he is living in Mew's house. Without asking, he already got everything! Don't you think this is some kind of plan? " Asked Max which really was making everyone annoyed. Zee groaned angrily.

" You clearly know what Mew told us. Gulf's dad is not in the country for some days. That's why Mew suggested his dad to let him take care of Gulf till then. Also Gulf's dad owns his company so Gulf is not a poor guy. " Said Zee.

" I've never heard any parents choosing their work against their kids. Especially when their own kid got beaten like this. If I would be at his place, my dad wouldn't have choose work over me. Everything is in front of you all and still you guys are acting like blind! " Said Max frustratedly.