Chapter 2: Hotel Sleepover

Roman and I are in his limo heading to the hotel for the night and we get there around 10:10pm. The limo driver gets out of the car and walks over to our side and opens the door. Solo opens the trunk and grabs the luggage's and Paul shuts the limo door after me and Roman get out. We thank the driver as he gets back in his limo and drives off. Jey and Jimmy are standing at the counter in the hotel, waiting to get their room number and key as we all walk in and see them standing there. Solo holds my hand and walks us to the elevator, buttons the up button, steps inside, and closes the door, pressing the 5th floor. The elevator takes me and Solo to the 5th floor, opens the door, and we step out, standing to the side of the elevator and wait on Roman and Paul. Jimmy slightly pushes Jey's arm and says, "Solo took her, how we gonna get her now." Jey pushes Jimmy back the same way, saying, "I don't know bro, just wait for the right opportunity, be patient." Paul walks up to the counter and says, "hi, we are here to receive our room key, thanks mam." Roman stands by Paul and he whispers in his ear, "I'll be up on our floor, meet me up there after you get the key." Paul nods. Jimmy whispers to Jey, "I'll go look for her, you get the room key." Jey said, "alright, meet you at the room." Paul keys our room key and Jimmy takes the stairwell to check the floors for me. Jey also receives their room key. Paul and Jey take the elevator and Jey presses the 4th floor and Paul presses 6th to trick Jey. The elevator stops on the 4th and Jey steps out while Heyman presses the 5th floor after the door closes. Jimmy finally gets to the 4th floor, seeing Jey and Jey walks to him, saying, "so, did you find her yet, huh.: Jimmy said, "no, but she may be on the next floor, wanna come or just wait it out." Jey shakes his head and goes into their room as Jimmy follows behind. Paul gets off on the 5th floor and we all go to our room, room number 550, walk inside, and shut the door afterwards. I look around and say, "wow, how'd you manage to get a 4 bedroom hotel, Mr. tribal chief." Roman says, "I'm the tribal chief, I can get anything or anyone that I want or desire so why not get the finest things in the world, hmm." I said, "your right." Paul goes to his room, goes inside, shutting the door behind him. Solo, Roman and I just go into Solo's room and lay on our sleeping bags on the floor for a little hotel sleepover. I turn on Solo's tv and we watch some of Solo's and Roman's matches. We watch about 5 of each and we ate popcorn and drank Pepsi. It was now 11:30pm and we all started to get sleepy so we turned the light and tv off and fell asleep. Jimmy and Jey went down to the 5th floor and seen a sign on one of the door knobs and figured it was Roman's room so they sneaked into the room slowly, closed the door, and checks all of the rooms for me. Jey checks Paul's room then Roman's. Jimmy sees Solo's room door cracked and sees me on the floor. Jey sees me too in Solo's room and creeps in, picks me up off of the floor carefully and Jimmy cracks Solo's door back and they exit Roman's hotel room with me in arms, heading back down to their room, enters it, and shuts the door, and puts me on the couch to sleep as they went to their rooms to sleep. This was my two sleepovers.