He seemed very happy, but he quickly returned to a state of expressionlessness.

Shen Han ate very carefully and meticulously, as if savoring carefully.

Yin Hanqiu lowered his eyes, and quickly recovered. He glanced at Lin Nuo, and finally recovered his previous goodwill.

Jiang Shibuyan did a good job, but Lin Nuo ate it a little slower. The fish was a bit bigger, but it was already roasted, and it was a pity that he had to throw it away if he couldn't finish it.

He has a cultivation base, no matter how much ordinary food he eats, he will not feel full or burden his body.

Shen Han and Yin Hanqiu had finished eating, and the remaining fish bones in front of them disappeared after Shen Han flicked his sleeves, and the plates were also clean.

"This is Yulu, and the Hundred Flower Demon is looking for it recently."

A jade bottle appeared in Shen Han's hand, and said to Yin Hanqiu.

"Peak Master, don't worry."

Yin Hanqiu took the small jade bottle.

When they talked, there was no sense of intimacy between Taoist couples, or even a sense of birth.

Lin Nuo noticed it, and after being puzzled for a while, continued to eat her own food.

Shen Han's temperament is colder, and so is Yin Hanqiu. Maybe they don't want to show intimacy in front of outsiders. Thinking about it this way, it's not surprising. Of course, that outsider is him.

"The forbidden area has not been broken, and rash actions will arouse suspicion. Take it easy during this time."

Without avoiding Lin Nuo, Shen Han said to Yin Hanqiu.

Yin Hanqiu nodded, and said: "The situation in Guzhong is complicated and changeable. Senior Sister Ge has no news recently, so I can only wait."

After a pause, Yin Hanqiu looked at Shen Han with hesitation.

"Breaking the forbidden area at that time, if it doesn't cause a catastrophe, I ask the Peak Master to be merciful. After all, he is kind to me."

Shen Han nodded slightly, answering Yin Hanqiu.

Lin Nuo didn't know what they were talking about, but she roughly understood that Shen Han and Yin Hanqiu seemed to be doing something.

"Peak Master, I'm going to rest first."

Yin Hanqiu said to Shen Han, then turned to look at Lin Nuo, and said gently: "Thank you for the hospitality, this fish is very good."

"The fairy is polite."

Hearing that he was talking to him, Lin Nuo raised his head and replied, looking a little uncomfortable, he hadn't spoken a few words to Yin Hanqiu yet, so he was very unfamiliar.

After Yin Hanqiu left, only Shen Han and Lin Nuo were left here.

Lin Nuo finished eating the fish, he glanced at Shen Han, not knowing what to say.

"Your room is at the back."

Shen Han's voice was faint.

Hearing what he said, Lin Nuo got up, and since Shen Han had also prepared a residence for him, she obediently thanked Shen Han: "Thank you, Peak Master Shen."

As soon as the words came out, Lin Nuo saw that Shen Han's face became colder. He didn't know which step he did wrong, which caused Shen Han's displeasure. Pretend not to know.

He wanted to leave the front hall and go to the innermost room, but before he could take a few steps, Lin Nuo was pulled back.

Looking back and seeing Shen Han's cold expression, Lin Nuo wanted to break away from his hand.