*Arya*

My dumbass of a father! Trying to protect me like I am still a young child. I can fucking take care of myself! I am about 100 yards from the dojo and my legs give out from underneath me.  Shit. Should of known that I couldn't run yet. Dammit.  

I sense my clone has been found. I couldn't make a very durable one with how weak I am right now. I only bought myself about ten minutes tops.

I push myself up with my arms and stayed hunched over in the grass for a bit. I can feel the sweat damping my skin. Breathing shouldn't be this hard. I finally catch my breathe. I pull my bag strap back onto my shoulder, straighten out my shirt, and rest my hand on Kokushiyō.  My Kenbunshoku Haki is weaken by the state of my body; I can't even check the whole dojo in one shot. I sigh and I decide to start from the east end of the dojo, the end opposite of mine, in which my father usually stayed when he visited.

The afternoon sun is moving across the sky and the dojo is alive with the sound of swords clashing. I walk outside so I would not run into any challengers on my way to find my father. On my way there I run my fingers along the side of the building feeling the wood grains beneath my finger. I wish I could run but I am exhausted from the short run to just getting to the dojo, plus I need to save my energy for the marines tomorrow. 

My thoughts wander as I walk over to my fathers room. Who could have possibly sent a picture to the world government of me using my powers? I never used them except on the beach at late hours or when I fought Zoro. My eyebrows crease when I started to think harder about the situation. Could one of the marines in training been spying on me? Could it of just been one of my fellow swordsmen  looking for  a reward? Had I made enemies here that I didn't know of? Maybe an upset challenger? 

I smirk and laugh at the questions flowing through my mind. I scoff.

 If I am lucky my plan was working, but what are the chances?

I rub my temples trying to ward of the approaching headache. I finally reached the side entrance to the dojo.  I can feel my father's and Gin's presence inside his room.  I step inside the building and hesitate at my dad's door for a second. A tornado of feelings has been whipping around inside of me since I heard his story this afternoon. The only thing I do know for certain is that my father has never done anything to hurt me so I guess I can trust him. 

I slide the door open and I am met my Gin's soft, aging face and my father's stern one. 

The room that my father stays in is set up just like mine; him and Gin are sitting on cushions around the center wooden table. Gin has a kind smile on his face, "Arya how are you doing? I haven't seen you since you have gotten up. You are looking well. Your father told me that you were off with the Straw Hats all day. Have you finally made friends?" The Straw Hats did consider me their friend. Did that mean I considered them mind? 

Before I have time to sort my thoughts out Gin continues with a smile forming on his face, tears wetting his eyes, "I am so glad that you are finally letting people in Arya. It has pained me to see you alone so long. Your father told me that you let them learn about your past. You didn't even tell me about that, I had to learn that through your father." 

I feel a little guilty about not telling Gin my story. He has been like a father ever since I have been on this island. Gin said my father asked for him specifically to watch over me. I have always wonder what their relationship had been but I never asked. 

The guilty thought its shadowed by a bout of anger. I turn glaring at my father, "The marines are coming to this island tomorrow and I had to over hear it from Zoro!? They have pictures of me using my powers! I think that would of been a good thing to know since they are trying to capture me!"