"So someone like Vice Admiral Smoker or even Admiral Issho is going to come? Issho power was absolutely terrifying. If we fought him any longer than we did, we most certainly would have been dead," Robin said in a gloom reminder. 

Luffy wipes with mouth with the back of his hand, "If this has to be like it was two years ago and we have to run for our lives we will run. I do not care about defeating the marines right now. The only thing I care about right now is protecting our new friend!" 

There he goes again saying inspiring things. I can't help but break out smile and it seems like the rest of the crew can't either. Something deep inside each one of use know that Arya is going to get away. Once Luffy sets his mind on something their is no doubt about it, it will happen. I know Luffy wants Arya to be with us but if she doesn't that's okay to. Luffy would understand. It has happened before with Jinbei and Vivi and he has coped just fine.

Sanji, Chopper, and Usopp start to clean up lunch while the rest of the crew is sitting on rocks talking and smiling, seemly not to worried about the possible marine attack tomorrow. I do catch them glancing over at Arya checking on the pale figure lying in the grass.  Her mouth is partly open and she is breathing evenly. It looks like she is getting better the more sleeps she gets. I am glad. I walk over and prop myself up against a rock by Arya's feet. Someone needs to watch her or at least be by her. I do my best but I close my eye and start to doze off.

Before sleep can consume me, Chopper's small voice jerks me back to reality, "Is she doing alright? She past out pretty quickly from exhaustion." 

I crack my eye open to see Chopper and the shitty cook looming over Arya. Before I can say anything he answers his own question, "Her breathing seems to be returned to normal which is a good sign that her lungs are getting stronger."

A shiver ran down Arya's body causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. Sanji, without missing a beat, carefully slides down by her head and puts his slender hand under her neck to slid his suit jacket out from underneath her head. When Sanji tries to lift her head however his hand goes right through her neck.  Arya's body ripples, as if someone threw a stone in water. First  it turns transparent. Then it loses its humanoid form leading to her body falling apart to form a puddle of water between Chopper, Sanji, and me. Arya's body fell apart!? What the hell is happening?

I look over at  Sanji and his eyes look like there about to pop out of his head and his hands are trembling with small puddles of water cupped in them. Chopper screams pierce the air and draws the rest of the crew over in a panic. 

Franky asks first, "Whats the matter that sounded anything but super?" 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Arya melted! Someone do something!" our captain cries out. 

Brook is biting his handkerchief, "she is completely gone. Even her panties are gone!" 

Usopp panics next, "What if there is some horrible disease on this island that makes people melt!" Usopp was clutching his head and  running in circles screaming.  

I see Robin cross her arms on her chest to restrain the flailing crew mates, "I don't think that this is Miss Arya. I am sure this is just a clone. Her flower and clothing disappeared to. She can only control water so her pin or clothes shouldn't of turned into water." 

Nami nods, "It just like when you or me makes clones. Do you think she ran off when she heard us talking about the marines." 

Robin reciprocates, "I think you are right Miss Navigator. I think our best option is to go back to the dojo and try to find Mihawk." Everyone quickly nods and grabs their stuff and hurrys off to the dojo. I hope she doesn't do anything to rash. She  hasn't completely healed yet. Her wounds will open up. Heh ya like I should be one to talk.