"Great" Escape

Trying to stay awake at night is hard, especially with all the lights off.

Test Tube was laying down in bed, thankfully she hadn't been assigned a roommate yet so she had the whole room to herself.

She was planning when was the best time for her to escape and get into the lab, and also her way out. She constantly checked her phone for the time.

11:15 ....

11:16 .....

11:16 ......

Time was taking longer than usual, Test Tube was getting impatient. She got up from her bed and left to the door of her room. She turned to knob slowly and pushed the door open, she slowly crept out of her room and walked onto wooden floor.

The floor creaked every step she took, luckily the staircase was close to her door. She made it to the staircase and quickly walked down the stairs but stayed sure not to make any noise.

She made it to the front door of the hotel, she silently opened it and quickly ran off once she stepped foot onto the grass.

She rushed quickly down the grass, until she saw the soda machine. She suddenly stopped in front of the machine as she pressed the buttons to vending machine.

Suddenly the hatch opened before she got swept into the hatch.

"This needs to be quick." Test Tube said

(I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER)

TEST DUMMY (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें