Missing Someone

-At Hotel OJ-

Paper went outside to start calling everyone in for dinner, as everyone came in and took a seat or chatted with someone Paper took count of who came in to make sure no one was missing. Mostly everybody was here, expect two people.

"Have you guys seen Test Tube or Yin-Yang?" Paper questioned, he looked around the room as mostly everybody in the room shook their head or responded with no's. He didn't make it a big deal, maybe they were in their rooms and forgot about dinner.

He walked upstairs to the floor of the hotel rooms, the first room he saw was Test Tubes room. The door was left slightly open, so he opened it slowly to check the room, nobody. Now starting to get worried, he walked with a fast pace to Yin-Yangs room, this time the door was closed. He knocked to make sure if they were in there, no response, he tried turning the knob but the door was locked.

Paper now started assuming the worst he hurried downstairs to see Test Tube in a huge sweat and breathing fast, she had just burst threw the doors of the hotel. Everybody was staring at her with suspicion as the doors closed behind Test Tube.

Where were you? Knife interrogated with suspicion, "I was outside!" Test Tube answered quickly. "Doing what exactly?" Knife questioned more "Oh! Uh- I was.. looking at the moon, for science! Test Tube then grinned awkwardly, Knife glared at her before walking away. Everybody then went back to what they were doing before.

Paper quickly rushed up to Test Tube, "TEST TUBE!!" He yelled causing her to jump in shock. "I apologize about that, but have you seen Yin-Yang?" He asked quickly, "Yin-Yang? Oh them! No I haven't Not at all!" Test Tube lied as she smiled awkwardly.

"I have to tell OJ!" Paper panicked before running off, Test Tube then sighed in relief.

Paper ran to OJ who was in the kitchen giving food to the objects of the hotel. "OJ!!" Paper yelled "Oh paper! What's going on with you?" OJ asked "Yin-Yangs missing! They weren't in the hotel and nobody has seen them, their room is locked, they weren't outside-" Paper panicked before being cut of "Woah calm down! I'll check their room while you check outside." OJ said, Paper then started taking deep breaths "Okay, alright I'll do that." He turned to go outside.

-Time Skip-

OJ went outside to see if he found anything, "Any luck?" OJ asked "Nope" Paper sighed in disappointment. "Looks like I have no choice, I have to make a meeting in the hotel." OJ said.

-Back in the Hotel-

"Okay everybody gather up!" OJ started calling everyone as a circle started to form around him. "What's it now?" Pepper said in annoyance "Salt and me were like, chatting N' stuff! You totally ruined it!" She continued, "Right now that doesn't matter, we have more important stuff." OJ said "As most of you know Yin-Yang is missing, we will send all of you tomorrow to go search for them by 4 PM, so be ready!" He announced

Mostly everybody was upset about this and groaned, "Listen this is the only good thing I can do, and right now I am seriously tired. Can we all just go to bed?" OJ said before everybody followed and went to their rooms.

(I was half asleep writing this)