Bonus (Pt 3) [Last]

+

+

"Oh noo, hyungiee!! Why did youu?? It was only one more day, couldn't you have just waited?!!

"Oh noo, hyungiee!! Why did youu?? It was only one more day, couldn't you have just waited?!!...... Weren't you... Not* missing me?" Kook turns red with the thought of the elder's desire to meet him.

"Ugh seriously, aren't you guys being too much? Y'all want me dead by the time I come face to face with him, don't you?" All the hyungs are here early in the morning after their meal to laugh at his misery right on his face as Taehyung keeps cursing them.

"Huh" a sigh leaves his mouth as he plops down on the bed. "What are y'all here for anyway? I won't call Jungkook, you can leave. Go and send Ggukie to me.
"But you have things to know and do for the ceremony day. Call all of your friends and invite them personally." Hobi reminds.

"Sorry that you're too busy to meet Ggukie today."
"Joon Hyung, why can't we do this all tomorrow? All thanks to you guys that we have another day now."
"Tomorrow you'll have to try your suit and-"
"Oh suit!! Y'all got it prepared already? Wasn't I supposed to do that?" Taehyung cuts Yoon mid sentence.
"No. The groom should just chill out." Yoon replies.
"C'mon I should get to choose my suit at least, shouldn't I?"
"Well practically you should but both of your parents did that for you. Now, shouldn't they get to choose your suit at least since you chose your partner yourself?"
"Ok whatever. But what about the size then?"
"Who am I?"
"A cat?"
"Manager. I'm your manager for everything, for your remembrance. And I know everything about you. Now FFS lemme continue. Yeah, then later tomorrow you gotta get parloured, and also have a proper or even more sleep since you won't be sleeping the night after." Yoongi doesn't forget to smirk with the point he just made. And Taehyung who was obviously and eagerly planning the same for all these days suddenly turns away with a shy smile and red face.

"Yeah yeah. Stop blushing now and get back to work." Jin attempts to break him out of his embarrassing state.
"And don't forget your wooga hyungs." And walks out a jealous Jimin saying so. Taehyung finds it so silly and Jimin so cute about how he is jealous of his wooga hyungs for nothing, Jimin is indeed his No. 1 and then his bangtan and then the rest.