5. "Please,look at me."

Third person pov:

Bae was still sitting there avoiding Haewon. Haewon was still desperate of her attention while hugging her repeatingly saying sorry.

As Haewon lost her patience she layed her lips on her neck. Bae pushed her to the floor sitting on top of her while squeezing her wrist. "Dont even try," said Bae.

"Finally your looking at me." Said Haewon. Baes mother went in and said "Oh Bae, Haewons mother texted me. She told me that Haewon will be sleeping there for a while since her parents are in a business trip. So she'll be staying with us for a week."

"But mo-" "No." Said Mrs.Jinsoul smiling while leaving. "Guess I have a week to convince you" said Haewon. "Guess you have a week to finally understand your feelings about me idiot."

------------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight as they both lied in bed. "Lay down properly." Said Haewon annoyed. "Your moving too much!" Added Haewon. "Then sleep on the floor this is my bed anyways." "Then i will" said Haewon.

Haewon took a pillow and lied in the floor. "I didnt know you were serious." Said Bae. "Get back up please, my mother might ground me for sleeping on the floor.

"Aw does Bae finally accept my apology and finally cares?" Pouted Haewon mockingly. "Sleep weirdo." Bae shut her eyes closed and fell in a deep sleep. While Haewon slept late than Bae.

The sun rose and Bae woke up from the glimpse of it. She looked at Haewon but unexpectedly Haewons face was infront of her. "How could you be so pretty and stupid at the same time." Bae caressed her cheek.

"What the fuck are you doing." Said Haewon. "There was a fly, there was a bug a butterfly uhm an insect." Said Bae. "How long have you been awake?" Asked Bae.

"Earlier ago." "Okay." Said Bae. "Do you want to kiss me." Said Haewon. "... Didnt you just kiss Lily yesterday why are you asking me this. Are you using me. Your definitely using me." Bae turned around and never looked back at Haewon.

"Im sorry" says Haewon. Bae was blushing but she was too shy to even admit it.

Bae rose up from the bed. "Are you just going to lay there?" Bae ran downstairs
and ate breakfast. Haewon was taking long upstairs. It made Bae confused why shes taking long.

------------------------------------------------------------

Haewons pov:

I was roaming around her room and all i see was her and her family being, happy. I went to her desk and saw photos of her and her father.

I dont see him that much in their house, in fact. I never do see him, ive never seen him since Bae was Grade I.

I heard footsteps approaching and i ran quickly to the bed pretending to be sitting.

"Uhm, Haewon honey, please go downstairs and eat breakfast." Said Mrs.Jinsoul. "Oh sorry about that Mrs.Jinsoul." Mrs.Jinsoul nodded and smiled at me.

I stood up the bed and glanced one more time at that picture of her with her father. "She looks so happy."

Id still imagine if Bae is still looking for her father, or has she given up. Whilst, I dont even know my father.

I gave up anyways, hes useless since he left mother. I dont give a fuck who he is all I know is hes unworthy.

Bae stood at the door looking at me. "Put down the picture" she looked upset.
"Honestly, Bae you have to learn how to hide your facial expressions."

I walked to her and caressed her cheeks as I teased her and left. Shes probably swearing at me in her mind.

------------------------------------------------------------
Baes pov:
I ran to my bed and stuffed my face in my pillow. As i started swearing at my mind.

I HOPE YOU DIE HAEWON FUCK YOU YOU ASSHOLE DIE YOU SHIT I HATE YOU GO FALL OFF THE STAIRS I HOPE YOU GET PUSHED OFF A CLIFF AND GET HIT BY A TRUCK SO YOU CAN STOP DOING THIS TO ME ASSHOLE COCONUT LOOKING BALD FACE UGH.

Haha goodnight im finna sleep Zzzz