2."Priority"

(ITS BEEN UHM. DAYS WEEKS MONTHS YEARS DECADES I DONT KNOW AND I FORGOT ABT WATTPAD)

Bae's pov:

It was the time of the play we were going to practice, a traditional one. I was hanging out with Jinni and then Haewon came along. I ignored her all the way and it seemeed like she never cared at all.

Seems like Haewon has had it with me,

She was walking straight up to Lily, i never cared anyways cause no way in hell do i still like that girl. She can practically do whatever she wants.

The director shouted and we formed a line at all, we were given our roles and i was partnered with Lily. "Should we practice now?" She asked. "Sure!" i said in an excited tone.

We did our lines well and practiced well too, Haewon was looking for Lily at that time.

"Hey Lily-" i cut her off by holding Lily wrist and distracting her to not notice Haewon, no its not because i like Lily.

I dont like her at all, i just want to talk to her for now.

I could still see Haewons figure behind us while i distract her. She looked pissed and just left.

"Hey Lily," i said. "Hm? What is it Bae" "Do you like Haewon?" i asked having a heavy feeling in my chest. "Promise you wont tell?"

I was right she did, well does. She does like Haewon.

"She likes me,"
Oh, no need to tell me cause its obvious.

"I dont like her at all tho, i mean shes cute and all and is kind but, i want to focus on my studies more so my family can also be proud once we graduate"

Lilys like the type of responsible smart mother in our group, i was found her the most organized modern brained one. She always puts the important ones first.

"Why'd you ask Bae?" i came back to my senses, "Do you like her?" She asked.

I told her everything and she promised ever to not snitch, of course i believed her cause shes my friend. And, im a little releived that she doesnt like Haewon at all.

I knew i said i wouldnt like Haewon 5 hours ago. I dont know if i am sure if i do,

"JINSOL!!" Said the most chaotic person alive whos a whole annoying eating human made. Jiwoo. She ran to me and hugged me,

"Lets go home together hm?" she asked. "If i may excuse," said Haewon. "I think she would like to go home with me." Haewon looked at me with that stare. "Uhm, sure Haewon?" "OH HEY LILY" Jiwoo shouted.

Haewon came close, "What do you think your doing?" She whispered with an angry tone. "Nothing Oh Haewon," i replied.

"If you dont stop ignoring me-" i ignored her angry fucking pissed look and left her there.

Come on, is it my fault if shes like this to me why doesnt she go to her lover instead of spreading shit to me.

As soon as i went to the gate she held my wrist tightly.

Her expressions gave me chills down my spine cause of her face looking like she was about to murder me.

"Your not going anywhere." She ran while holding me outside the school, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" i shouted at her.

She still ran not caring at all. We reached her house, "This is legally kidnapping you know"
I said sarcastically to make her mad.

"Well, your not a kid so its technically not kidnapping JINSOL" she replied with a cracked tone.

I held my laugh because today was not the mood to ruin her, "What do you want" i asked.

"Can you stop? You've been ignoring me now for no reason, and your even stealing Lily out of my sight? What is wrong with you?"

Even i cant answer whats wrong with me.

What is wrong with me? Who even am i at this point.

It looked like i was the crazy obssessed a hole that is too crazy for my crush.

I couldnt tell her now how much i am actually inlove with her. Its been years too since weve been bestfriends, but she likes someone else. I had to make a lie,

"So you see, i actually like Lily." i said. Her eyes widened,she coughed. "What?" i asked. "Nothing nothing, you may uhm go home."

I left staring at her while i was at the gate. I pretended i walked and peaked at her. She was still at the door, i peaked again. She was actually waiting for me to leave.

"Wait you actually want me to leave" i said. "Yes. This is final." She said with a serious face, "Ah," i said. I peaked. "Go!" She pointed to the direction of my house.

Talk about mood swings, just a second of her being mad at me and when i mention Lily shes all goody patootie.

I cant believe im inlove with her. Stupid.

I saw Kyujin walking home from her school, "Kyujin?" i said. "Ah, Hey Unnie. Is Haewon home?" she asked. I just shook my head and walked past her.

I went home and helped my mother with our shop. "How was your school?" she asked.

"It was alright, atleast i got to talk to them." i said smiling. "Oh really, so whos the lucky guy?" she asked.

If only i'd tell my mother what did she mean boy. It was a girl.

"Hes really handsome," i pretended to blush. "Well you better let him chase you, not you chasing him."

"Yeah yeah," i said going upstairs. Haewon tho, i really like her. But, were not meant to be if we both are like this.

I flopped down on my bed and slept.

Please, will she possibly like me back?

To be continued.