Drake turns around and narrows his eyes at me. I gulp audibly when Drake storms up to me and grasps my wrist and pulls me into the janitors closet. "What the hell is this?" He yells pointing to the poster of me and Leo kissing.

"Drake-"

"I thought you loved me." He interrupts me.

"I do-"

"I gave you my heart and what do you do? Crush it!"

"It's-"

"I can't believe out of all the people in the world, you chose Leo?"

"Drake!" I scream.

"What?" He snaps.

"Can I finish talking?"

"Go ahead." He sighs.

"Honestly I don't remember kissing Leo. That picture was taken at least a year ago if not more. I remember that outfit. I got rid of it after I quit partying. Drake I'm not going to lie and say me and Leo never kissed because that picture shows we did. I don't even remember meeting Leo before this year. Drake I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you."

He pulls me into his chest and hugs me tight while kissing my head repeatedly. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of jumped to conclusions. It's just when I saw the picture all I saw was red." I nod in understanding.

"I'm just glad that you weren't sneaking behind my back with Leo like he said."

"Wait you talked to Leo?"

"We didn't do much talking..." Drake trails off while rubbing the back of his neck. When he raises his hand I see all of his knuckles are bruised and bloody.

"Drake, what happened?" I screech while softly grabbing his hand.

"Leo kept saying stuff about you and him, so he got what was coming to him."

"But your hands." I argue.

"Dont worry about me. You should see the other guy?"

"Don't try to be funny right now." I say, but even I can't fight the smile that overtakes my mouth.

The warning bell rings signaling is to go to class. "I'm going to the nurse and than I will see you in class." He says before giving me a peck and leaving the rooms. I go to my locker and grab my textbook before walking down the hall again. I feel an arm grab me and yank me into a janitors closet. What's with me being pulled into a janitors closest. It's getting old.

"What do you want Drake?" I sigh out, but when I turn around I don't see my loving boyfriend, I see Leo. Dammit!

"Well I just wanted to see how things were going with the boyfriend." He smirks.

I growl in frustration. "You little son of a-"

"Hush now." He says while clamping a hand on my mouth.

I narrow my eyes at him. He slowly takes his hand away from my mouth. "Why did you put up those posters?" I question him.

"I thought the school needed a makeover. What better way than to fill it with us making out?" He laughs.

"You are a sick monster." I grit out.

"Aww, come on Lily I just want to have some fun." He taunts me with a smirk.

That sentence makes me freeze. That voice. That tone. Those words. Where have I heard them from? The party. I start to think really hard because I start to get bits and pieces of memories from that night. Was he there? Does he know who raped me? "Earth to Lily!" He yells waving his hand in my face.

"It was you." I breathe out.

***
Drake's P.O.V

"Alright hun, try to not get into anymore fights." Nurse Janet tells me while handing me a ice pack.

"No promises." I say cheekily. She rolls her eyes and I walk out.

I hum to myself while making my way to class. I'm so glad I was wrong about Lily and Leo.  I make my way into class just in time for my name to be call for attendance. "Here." I say.

I make my way to my seat, but something stops me Lily isn't in her seat, and neither is Leo. I sit down and wait a few minutes. They still haven't walked in yet. I hop up from my seat and walk out the door. "Mr. Jamison, where do you think you're going?" Someone calls, but I'm already half way down the hall, and I don't have time to answer.

I check by Lily's locker. Not there. I start roaming the halls, but I still can't find her. I trust her, but it's Leo that makes me worried. I almost give up on searching for her, but I start to hear rustling in the janitors closest that I was just in with Lily. Hell no. They better not be in there. I go up to the door and I hear Lily softly say "it was you", I yank the door open. Lily tumbles the out, but I caught her before she fell. I walk in and close the door behind me. "So how come I didn't get invited to this party?" I say snarkily.

Lily eyes are trained on Leo, like she's too shocked to move. What's going on? "Well lover boy, your girlfriend and I were just discussing the beautiful 'decorations' I put up." Leo tells me with a smirk.

I can feel my temper rising. I have to keep my cool. Breathe in and out.

"Oh and we were talking about maybe finishing what we started." Leo says with a grin.

That's enough for me to lose my cool. I jump at Leo and push him to the ground. I just throw punch after punch. I hear screaming, but I'm to focused on beating Leo to bloody pulp.

***
Lily's P.O.V

I hear them talking, but I can't really comprehend what's going on right now. Is Leo my...rapist? Does he know who did it? Was he there? So many questions are running throughout my head when I hear a grunt. I glance down and see Drake pounding Leo. I scream and scramble to pull Drake off of him.

He finally gets up and grabs my hand. "We're leaving." He states gruffly. He grabs the door knob, but instead of the door opening the handle comes off. I silently panic. I'm trapped in a small space with Drake and Leo. Oh great. Drake pounds and beats on th door, but it won't budge. Well shit.

"I guess y'all are leaving." Leo says way to happily.

Drake pulls me impossibly closer. "Don't talk to her." Drake says darkly.

"Awww isn't that cute? Lily has her own protector."

"Shut up." I snap.

"Ahh...the mute talks." Leo says with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah and listen pal, I'm tired of all this crap that your putting Drake and I through."

"Hmmm....you know I really don't care. I've been thinking; I can't seem to fathom that Drake likes that your tutoring me."

"What?" Drake asks.

"Oh don't tell me, you didn't tell lover boy that you tutor me."

"Drake I wanted to tell you, but-"

"Wow. You still kept something from about Leo. Why? Did you feel guilty? Well guess what? I hope you and Leo have a great time at your next study session." He says right when the janitor opens the door and people gives us odd looks as we all walk out. Drake storms off, and I go to follow him, but Leo stops me. "About what you said, was it me? Guess you'll have to find out." He says with a wink and strolls away.

***************************************************************************************************************************
Sorry it's been so long. It's finally summer!! I will try and update ASAP. But my brothers' are in town, so I have to have some family time. Anywho; hoped yall enjoyed!
Comment, Like, Vote;)