Keith

Triggers: there's a lot. Abuse, abandonment, eating disorders,

As a young child he lived with his dad who kept both of them happy with what little they had, until he died in a fire. Keith had gotten damage to his vocal chords, making his voice quiet and raspy and he doesn't like talking much because it tends to hurt after a while.

After they he went into foster care where he was bounced from house to house making him believe that no one actually wanted him and that he was just a waste of space. By the time he had gotten into the garrison he had a poor self image and in a deep depression. He got bullied a lot by James Griffin, who was the person his dad died saving, which got him into a lot of fights with him.

Keith was only still in the garrison because Shiro saw the potential in him and even started to help him work through the anger issues.

Keith grew attached to Shiro, then the Kerberos mission happened and Shiro was presumed dead. Keith obviously didn't believe that and got pissed when Iverson kept saying it was because of pilot error, he got punched and Keith got expelled.

Until the beginning of the show he was living in the shack his father and he lived in when he was a young child, he fixed his dad's old hoverbike and even managed to get a job at the town near the Garrison.