Hawks part 2

More on the background and disorders

Uh, lots of triggers. Just be warned. It's mainly going into more details about the previous things.

Keigo was taken from his mom at a young age, sold away really. This meant that the family he had been imprinted on was taken away in the young five year old's mind. It caused him to get separation anxiety and started to pace around his given room (read cell) and coo, trying to calm himself. They learned he got stress induced seizures. Ones where his body gets tingly and he gains a far away look, grows unresponsive, violently shakes his hand (in a way that could resemble jacking off for a visual reference) and where afterwards he has a lisp for a hour.

He ended up getting several heart attacks because of the "training" which would include blindfolding and sensory deprivation. Where the punishments were severe, where he'd get a panic attack and pass out.

As punishments, especially for using his bird like qualities, he'd be whipped, burned, have limbs broken, dislocated, threats of his claws and talons surgically removed. He grew terrified of doctors because of it. Especially since they constantly said he was a great weight despite him constantly throwing up all his food and only being a hundred pounds when he should be much heavier because of his wings.

They only learned of his mental disabilities because of the mandatory evaluations. They found out he was autistic, adhd, depressed, had epilepsy, severe panic attacks, and severe anxiety.

He had this sort of treatment continued into adulthood, causing his apartment (always a lofted apartment) to be completely impersonal except for the messy bundle of blankets on the loft