At the bottem again

Everything was dark. "Is this death" I asked myself. I could hear voices but I couldn't understand anything.I then saw a light.

My vision coming back I saw Viktor pointing a light in one eye and then in the other.

Vic: Y/n? Your back in the land of the living?

I woke up fully.

You: if this is Heven then why are you here?

Vic laughed before swinging around in his chair looking at some hanging displays beside the ripperdoc chair I was lying in.

Vic: finally remembered we exist down here?

You: na I forgot

Vic: puh. So what happened?

You: besides the hole in my chest? Just that you were right.

I pulled myself up in a sitting position. I didn't have my uniform on but a jogging pants and bandages around my torso.

(Just noticed I almost gave y/n the same injury's as V )

Vic: right about what?

You: that Corpos are just lying fucks that have nothing better to do then kill each other.

Vic: ah well at least you tried.

You: I've been in the force for 5 years! And then this shit. Shot like a dog.

Vic: you lucky I could stop most of the deactivation of your cyberwear and implants. How did you even make it hear?

You: I ran and when I was bleeding out in an ally my second heart kicked in and gave the last energy I needed to get here.

Vic: are you serious?! That's a miracle then.

You: why?

Vic showed me a screen on wich I saw my second heart implant, with a bullet hole.

You: shit, this was a fucking miracle.

I gave Vic his screen back.

You: so what implements survived?

Vic: I could save you optics, monowire, cyber deck and all the thing you need to live, other then that your former employers shut off.

You: well that's something, I owe you my life Vic.

Vic: haha that's and understatement you owe me your life a few times.

I chuckled before looking down at my right hand.
I lost myself in thought about his hole shit show.

Vic: Y/n!!

My head jolted up and I looked at Vic.

Vic: what's you plan now?

You: I am going to do the thing everyone should do I'm my situation. Become a fucking legend and stick it back at the corpos!

Vic: Haha welcome back kid. And please pay your bill before you become a Legend.

You: I would pay you right now but they froze my money. But yeah I pay you back as soon as I can.

Vic and don't forget about us again.

You: I never forgot about you

Vic: yeah yeah now go, and take your stuff with you.

I stood up still in pain and walked over to a table. On the table was my former uniform. I put on just the shirt and boost of it. It looked binds wired with a bulked hole through it. I was about to leave.

Vic: ah one last thing.

Vic rolled over to me with his chair and pressed three inhalers in my hand.

Vic one for today, tomorrow and the day after.