The first thing Anakin felt was his body burning, and though he closed his eyes tightly, the light seeped through and hurt his eyes. How could such dark energy shine so brightly? Another mystery, again. He wasn't sure how long he was inside the energy, half an hour, fifteen minutes? Not that long, but it definitely affected him. Finally the energy threw him out. His eyes were affected by the light, so even if he opened them now, all he could see was a blurry glow, the same with his master and Ahsoka. Some kind of side effect. He hadn't expected a smooth experience when he was going to future, these sensations would soon pass. It would be good to know where he was again. He had no information yet, except that it was twenty or twenty-five years in the future. It was hard to tell what time of day it was, as everything seemed to be bright, but the planet he was on was absolutely noisy if it was night, and when he focused he could feel the density of ships coming from outside, yet the sound did not penetrate inside. Anakin was so absorbed in trying to figure out where he was that he forgot about the two dangerous dark force users standing next to him.

"I guess I'm getting used to it."

But she disagreed with him, and Anakin could feel her dissatisfaction and the irregularity of her breathing.

"I'm going to throw up, next time remind me not to come to rescue you."

Anakin saw that she was bent over, breathing fast and in worse shape than they were, but within a minute she recovered her breath and stood up straight.

"In ten minutes your vision will improve and your head will stop spinning."

He had given this explanation to the three of them, he was in a better position than they were because it was his second journey, but he had not taken advantage of it. Anakin's hand was on his lightsaber, the Force will guiding him even if he could not see. After a few minutes their vision come into fully, they were talking in a far corner, but Anakin couldn't make out the whispers because of his headache. They weren't prisoners, they hadn't arrested them and put them in a cell or tried to kill them, they were at a physical disadvantage now, and they could have used it when they were in an unknown time zone, but it was as if they were waiting for them to come to. But that didn't guarantee that nothing bad would happen to them later.

"What's going to happen now?"

It was Ahsoka who beat them to it. Though his vision was still troubled, Anakin could at least now distinguish the room and the people they were in. Ahsoka's words had attracted the attention of the pair across the room and caused them to come this way, their argument interrupted or over.

"You need to go back to your own time."

So they had no intention of keeping them here, understandably.

"We need the holocron."

The Sith looked at Obi-Wan with contempt.

"I can't just let you take the holocron and leave."

"If you want us to go back to our own time, that's your only option."

"You no longer give orders, Jedi."

"We're not supposed to learn about the future, the sooner we go, the better will be."

"As far as I can remember, you're not here because of me."

His look was only on Anakin, he knew he had made a mistake but he did not regret it. The future was always in motion, Master Yoda always said that. The best way for him to find a way to help his son without causing too great an impact was to learn everything in detail.

"And it doesn't matter if you don't know how to repair a holocron, there's no need to talk about it, it doesn't work. He used all his energy and brought everyone it could attract to this time, I don't think you can go to your own time."