𝒲𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒

-Enid's POV-

Every once in a while if I was lucky I would be able to convince Wednesday to skip her writing or stop early, and today was not one of those days. "Wednesday pleaseeee, just five minutes." I begged from her bed "Enid, I already told you, I'm behind on my writing schedule, all those small breaks that you somehow convince me to take have finally caught up in time like I knew they eventually would." She wasn't wrong, but that doesn't mean I had to like it. I groaned rolling over on the bed. I picked up my phone, bored, I called Yoko. The phone rung twice before I heard the line click.
_____

Y: "Heyy!"

E: "Hi Yoko"

Y: "Hey whats up?"

E: "Wednesday has been writing foreverrrr, I'm so bored"

Y: "Ohh, did you tried convincing her by making her nervous like always?" She chuckled at her joke.

E: "Not yet maybe I sh-"

"Enid. I would prefer silence" She paused her actions.

E: "Sorry Yoko, I've got to go but I'll try it?!"

Y: "Okk bye talk to you later"

_____

I hung up and sat my phone facing down on the sheets. I swung my legs over to the edge of the bed, I rose to my feet and went to stand behind Wednesday. I wrapped my arms around her neck putting my face to the right of hers. "How's it going?" I asked lightly. "Not bad, still have a ways to go, I should never have let you distract me to begin with." She sounded slightly annoyed with herself as she let out a sigh. "Yeah but you know you love spending time with me" I gently moved her braid behind her back revealing her neck. I pressed my lips against her skin, I heard her gasp out of surprise. "Enid, not right now" She breathed out, although she was trying to focus she tilted her head to the left, giving me more access to her neck which is exactly what I wanted.

I left soft kisses on her skin at first until I got more rough, I began to slowly suck on the girl's skin. I heard a small moan escape Wednesday's mouth, it was music to my ears. "Fuck, Enid" She pulled away from my touch. "I have to finish this ok?" She turned around and looked me in my eyes, I could see a small bruise that was left on her skin, "Sorry, you just look so good right now" I quickly kissed her. Wednesday looked at me with no emotion on her face per usual "Yeah yeah whatever" I walked back to the bed and sat down.

I fell on my back looking at the ceiling staying in that position for a few minutes until I had and idea. "Wens have you seen my lipgloss?" "No, I have not" I hummed in response, I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I fixed my hair and straightened out my shirt before I left. I made my way back to where Wednesday sat, I went to the side of her desk before I got on my knees to crawl underneath. "Enid, what exactly are you doing?" She stopped typing and looked under the desk to me. "I'm looking for my lipgloss I still can't find it" Wednesday wore short black shorts with a white tank-top with her long striped jacket over it. I delicately placed my hand on Wednesday's thigh, I trailed my fingers across her smooth skin in an unknown pattern. "What are you doing?" "Nothing, keep writing, don't let me distract you" I knew what I was doing, and I knew she hated it.

I lowered my face to her thighs, planting soft kisses against them. I hear her breath hitch, I smirked getting closer and closer to her heat. "Enid" She backed up the chair so she could now fully see me. "Keep writing baby" I looked up at her through my eyelids and slightly smiled at her. A light pink tint appeared on her cheeks, she closed her eyes taking a deep breath before she continued to hit the keys of the typewriter. I sucked and kissed on her skin leaving dark marks on her thighs.