𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒

Wednesday's POV

When I awoke I was tangled within pink sheets in Enid's bed.

"Enid" I yawned but got no response. "Enid?" I swiveled around in her bed seeing no one laying behind of me.

         I sprung up looking around the room seeing no one but me in the space that was lit up only by the light of the sun leaving a shadow across the wooden floor. I slid out from under the sheets slowly placing my feet against the cold ground. I carefully walked to the bathroom rubbing my eyes as they steadily adjusted to the light. I made my way over to the sink splashing water against my face before I began to get ready.

          I made my way down the stairs walking to my first class I spotted a figure pop up next to mine, I quickly looked over to see Xavier before I turned back to look in front of me.

"Hi Wednesday" He spoke.

"Hello" I turned the corner continuing my walk down the hallway.

"How are you?" He continued.

"Fine" I walked into the room that was always covered in plants and flowers. The soft smell of nature ran through my nose.

         Mrs. Thornhill stood at the front of the class as she watered her plants carefully.

          Xavier and I sat down next to one another at our desk waiting for the lesson to start. I looked behind of me seeing Yoko sitting alone.

"Yoko" I tapped her desk with my nails, she lifted her head from her desk.

"Hm?"

"Wheres Enid?" I eyed Enid's spot at the desk.

"Nice to see you too Wednesday, I have no idea" She shrugged and rested her head back down.

          I sighed turning back around in my seat as Mrs. Thornhill began to speak.

"Today class we will be discussing Silene tomentosas" She pointed to a flower that stood behind her. (its a real flower btw)

Time Skip to After Class

          The blaring alarm sounded as the sound of papers rustling and students chatting filled the room. I left as quickly as I could making my way down the schools halls.

"Wednesday! Wait up" I kept my pace seeing Xavier run up next to me.

"Thanks for waiting" He scoffed.

"Xavier have you seen Enid? She never misses class" I stopped walking and looked at him.

"Um no? Why do you care so much anyway?" He frowned his eyebrows and lifted his shoulders.

"No reason" I turned around walking away from him.

"Bye I guess" I heard him quietly say from behind of me.

          I resumed my walk around the school passing other students but only looking for one. I glanced down every hallway and in every door before. I kept walking before I was pulled into a classroom by my arm. I heard the door lock the room was dark, I couldn't make out where I was. They held me by my waist covering my mouth with their hand. They're hands soft and gentle as they weren't rough with how they pulled me away.

"Hey baby" I heard Enid's faint voice from behind me. She removed her hand from my mouth and turned me around. 

"God where were you?" I questioned trying to find where she stood.

"I was a little busy" She chuckled. "I have something for you, close your eyes" I shut my eyes trying to take a guess on which way to face. I heard slight rustling in the room coming from different directions.

"Ow!" There was a thump coming from the right of me.

"Enid? Are you ok?" I was a second away from opening my eyes until she stopped me.

"Yes I'm fine keep your eyes closed!" A few seconds passed before I heard her again, "Ok, open" I opened my eyes not being able to see a thing.

"Um other way" I turned around to see Enid sitting criss-cross on a flower blanket surrounded by candles and small lights, plates of food perched next to her. She rested there with the biggest smile plastered acrosss her face.

"God Enid" I walked over to her kneeling down as I wrapped my body around her. Embracing her in my arms.

"So you like it?" Enid pulled away from me.

"Yes, I do" I gently smiled to her.

"Lets eat" Enid clapped her hands grabbing the basket that she had with her. She pulled out a container full of fruits.

"Open" She unexpectedly told me.

"What?" I eyed her as if she had spoken on my family.

"Open your mouth" She said more clearly.

I hesitated before I obeyed and widened my mouth. Enid placed a berry in my mouth and grabbed my chin closing my lips. I began to chew the food as Enid did the same. Looking around us I admired how beautiful this gesture happened to be. I felt a hand lift my chin as I soon was face to face with Enid. Her big beautiful ice blue eyes twinkled in the candle light, the more I looked into them the more love-struck I became. Her eyes were mesmerizing, I didn't want to look away from them, ever. They wandered across my face lowering to my lips.

"Your beautiful, you know that right?" She tilted her head to the side.

"I do now" I smirker to her.

She leaned in pulling me closer to her as well. Out lips crashed together like the Titanic and the iceberg. I placed my hands on her face as she placed hers on my hips, she pulled me into her lap and slowly fell backwards onto the cloth. I straddled her waist, putting my arm on either side of her head I continued to press my lips against hers. We moved together in sync as if it were a rehearsed dance. Pulling away for a breath Enid looked up at me her mouth hanging slightly open. I smiled getting off of her I cuddled into her chest closing my eyes.

"Thank you for this" I mumbled.

"Your welcome babycakes, we are going to miss our next classes" She wrapped her arms around me.

"I don't care"

__________________________________