He felt his bubble of thoughts pops into oblivion when bakugou punched the table enough to crack it .  And captured the attentions of the aliens .

Jeez , is he really an attention seeker all the damn time .

The whole room was silent for a moment before lets out an awkward laugh and had to apologize to all of the audience.

After a few seconds , everyone already moved on and continued without much care for the four humans sitting there .

" K-kacchan please don't do t-that again " midorya stuttered .

" Shut up deku !! I have other priorities right now like asking this damn f**king freak about this f**king game his playing!! " Bakugou pointed accusingly at the elemental hero while the so called bastard innocently stared at him .

Todoroki growled at bakugou from acting incredibly rude on public and to their broccoli friend .

" He's playing with us this whole damn time !! Those f**king extras could have already been dead by now but he doesn't f**king even bat an eye  !! " Bakugou says loudly attracting yet another attention on some suspecting aliens.

Boboiboy took a few more sips on the cup while looking at his dad expecting him to deal with the annoying brat.

But his dad was even more useless since he was busy arguing with his own robot ignoring the children Infront of him .

This is bad , if these goes on much longer it will...

" k-kacchan please cut it out befo- "

" NO SHITTY DEKU !! I BET YOUR PART OF THIS RIGHT!! YOUR F**KING HELPING THOSE  DAMN VILLAINS BECAUSE YO- "

A hard smack on the head from his earth golem was enough to put bakugou to a sleeping trance and keeping his mouth shut .

Well.... Gempa should be proud of him .

The whole room started to become silent again from all the commotion happening in their table .

" Hehe , don't mind him, he's just drunk " Boboiboy smiled sweetly before schooling all his teammates including his dad with the earth golem , and left the dining hall .

It was just in time when the alien came back with a wine and found the table empty .

.

.

.

" Hey .... Iida kun , are you awake yet.. " Uraraka whispers quitely at her side , her body dangling high up in the air constantly moving .

She felt sick when she first awaken by yaya  and was fortunate enough to not throw up . This whole situation was only gonna get her much sicker soon .

The young man suddenly twitch his eyelids letting her know he was already conscious.

Uraraka felt relief now that another one of fer classmates are now awake rather than asleep . She felt a lot of anxiety when she first opened her eyes and seeing a tank full of dangerous fish was not really cutting it for her.

The zero gravity hero gave a silent nod to yaya in advance to let her know lida's current state .

" W-where are we? " lida asked with some slight coughs .

He tried to move around but the ropes only became tighter and tighter everytime he moved to fast .

" Don't , those ropes aren't going to loosen , believe me , we tried a couple times already " yaya said with a bit of worry in her voice .