Chapter 18: Level 5

Start from the beginning

(She can also teleport items in her hand to other locations, and with high accuracy... She's not just a pervert after all huh..."

Shirai's mischievous grin grew wider as she marveled at her success. "Hehehe, finally, I can see it! Onee-sama as a maid, hehehe~~" She immediately took out her camera and started taking pictures.

(...That doesn't look bad, though. I feel kinda comfortable in these clothes.)

Misaka started moving around, observing the outfit from all directions while Shirai took pictures with unbridled enthusiasm. The outfit was surprisingly comfortable, and she had to admit that it suited her more than she had expected.

(Sister can really be considered a perfect model figure.... though she has to work on a specific part.)

Misaka suddenly shifted her gaze toward her chest in disappointment...

....

"ACHO!!"

"? That was a strong sneeze, did you catch a cold, Misaka-san?"

Down in the bustling center of the mall, beside a certain food stall, stood two figures holding two sandwiches - Mikoto and Uiharu.

Mikoto reached for her nose to rub it, "I don't think so... But for some reason, I feel like my honor has been insulted."

(Did Shōaku talk behind my back again...)

"Oh, by the way, your cousin also dresses in Tokiwadai uniform, which means she's a high-level esper right? What kind of power does she have?" Uiharu asked as she took a bite from her sandwich.

(Crap, I forgot about that part...)

"W-Well, she's just like me, an electromaster, though she's still a level 3 esper."

"You both have the same power? I wonder if she can reach level 5 like you did. Your family really has some unique genetics, don't you?"

"Y-Yeah... I think so."

"Well, I think we have to join the others. I still don't think it was a good idea to leave your cousin with Shirai-san and the pervert-mode Saten," Uiharu said, wiping her hands with a tissue as she walked toward the shop they had left before.

"As long as they don't sexually assault her, everything should be fine... Crap!" Her eyes widened in realization.

(That's Kuroko we're talking about; I have to go back fast - !)

"Hellll NAHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Mikoto took a step forward, ready to sprint back to where she had left her cousin, a piercing scream echoed through the mall.

"M-Misaka, isn't that Shirai holding a swimsuit with your cousin?" Uiharu said with hesitation, her eyes shifting toward the chaotic scene on the upper floor.

Mikoto followed the path of the scream with her eyes, and her hair crackled with sparks of electricity.

"KUROKO!!"

...

Meanwhile, just a moment ago. when Misaka was observing her new outfit, And Shirai taking pictures non-stop from every possible angle.

After satisfying herself with the pictures, Shirai wiped the saliva from her mouth as she turned her attention to a particular bag. From it, she pulled out a new outfit.

"Hmm?"

"Now time for the main events"

The moment she saw what Sherai pulled from the bag, she screamed unawareness and unusual "Hellll NAHHHHHHHHHH!"